New guy

00BlackWS6

You know what I never said anything about a street race and I dont really give a crap about a good intro, I said what I had to say what else can I tell you my address? I didnt come on here to make enemies, If I came off the wrong way sorry. If you guys all forgot im a newb to this site. And I know there are faster cars than mine on this site and i know guys that would probably blow your cars doors off, so lets keep it friendly.
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

street race?? you must have a very short memory.

take your 400hp car to one of the track days, and watch it get raped all day long by the 500-700hp cars on this board. your intro sucks fucking dick, buddy. everyone is sorry for the loss of your cousin, but not your shitty introduction.

if you're going to come off like a little prick and have a bad fucking attitude, then you're not welcome here.

+1000

Who gave the crybaby riceboy status?

...and i know guys that would probably blow your cars doors off, so lets keep it friendly.

Now you're just being a squirrel.

So, let's recap what we've learned about you thus far:

1. You have epilepsy.

2. Your IQ ranks somewhere between a basketball net and a ShamWow.

3. You're not above trying to use your deceased cousin's name in a blantant display of one-upmanship.

4. You don't know what one-upmanship means.

5. You'll go from zero to EMO in 0.4 seconds flat in the event your feelings are hurt.

6. You absolutely suck at taking pictures, reading rules, make introductory posts, apologizing for being a douche, and taking hints.

7. And, now, we know you're a squirrel.

1. You have epilepsy.

3. You're not above trying to use your deceased cousin's name in a blantant display of one-upmanship.

5. You'll go from zero to EMO in 0.4 seconds flat in the event your feelings are hurt.

6. You absolutely suck at taking pictures, reading rules, make introductory posts, apologizing for being a douche, and taking hints.

See? He again provides the lulz.

1. You have epilepsy.

JW... um does Billy Mayes sell the ShamWow (The thing that soaks up 90 litres of soda), or is that the blanket with sleeves, and a buddy of mine was wondering what "one-upmanship" means. He was to intimadated to ask you...sir.

JW... um does Billy Mayes sell the ShamWow (The thing that soaks up 90 litres of soda), or is that the blanket with sleeves, and a buddy of mine was wondering what "one-upmanship" means. He was to intimadated to ask you...sir.

Yeah, the ShamWow is the thing that soaks up stuff:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x98/vrykyl250/SHAMWOW.jpg

I don't know who sells the ShamWow, but it isn't Billy Mayes. Billy Mayes is the guy with the beard that sells the OxyClean stuff:

http://www.princeroy.org/Billy_Mays.jpg

As for one-upmanship, it's when someone does something intentionally as a means of making you feel inferior so that, in comparison, they will feel superior in the conversation, or "one-up" you in the exchange. I'll break it down for you as I saw it in this thread:

1. 00BlackWS6 comes in with a shitty intro (e.g., "Hey, I'm 20 and from Columbus and here's a picture of my car as it would appear during an earthquake").

2. People call him out on his shitty intro (e.g., "Hey, your intro fucking sucks").

3. 00BlackWS6 clown guy then comes back with, "Hey, George was my cousin - now don't you all feel like jerks for making fun of me?" This is the one-upmanship: 00BlackWS6 McDouchie plays the "George card" as a means of trying to make everyone feel bad (i.e., inferior) for giving him a hard time. Fact is, he could have said George was his cousin from the very start (and probably should have), but he instead opted to withhold that information and reveal it at the very moment he wanted everyone to feel bad for him. That, in my opinion, is one-upmanship; the OP wanted to "one-up" everyone in the exchange and used his deceased cousin to do it. He may not have intentionally meant to do it (and, from the looks of it, he doesn't have enough neurons to be that clever), but he did it nonetheless, and it's annoying.

LOL, I missed this the first time. The blanket with the sleeves is called the Snuggie. My g/f and I were actually laughing about this just last night, and she even said, "Why hasn't anyone on CR made fun of this thing yet?"

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413bpBTm3aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This thread is so fucking wow!

I dunno How I missed it.

to the black wssick, This is only ur intro thread think if you have a question to ask:p

But really the real question is how can your tune have "dead spots down low" WTF!

Please explain, In large letters.

a buddy of mine was wondering what "one-upmanship" means. He was to intimadated to ask you...sir.

everyone knows a 'one-upper'. he's the guy who has a story to top EVERY one of your stories, no matter how crazy it is. you tell a story, and the first words out of his mouth are "that's nothing, this one time.........."

everyone knows a 'one-upper'. he's the guy who has a story to top EVERY one of your stories, no matter how crazy it is. you tell a story, and the first words out of his mouth are "that's nothing, this one time.........."

Thats nothing ... properly oneupping someone is far more nuanced than you make it out to be.

take your 400hp car to one of the track days, and watch it get raped all day long by the 500-700hp cars on this board.

Dear Kirk,

While my post has absolutely nothing to do with the shitty attempt of an intro. I feel I must present one problem with our board and the 500-700hp cars on it. I beat them with 400 hp at the track :D What now bitches:bangbang:

LOL, I missed this the first time. The blanket with the sleeves is called the Snuggie. My g/f and I were actually laughing about this just last night, and she even said, "Why hasn't anyone on CR made fun of this thing yet?"

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413bpBTm3aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

theres a thread in pics and vids! i was drinking and saw it and started laughing my ass off!! Its an extended robe wore backwards!! :lol:

Yeah, the ShamWow is the thing that soaks up stuff:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x98/vrykyl250/SHAMWOW.jpg

I don't know who sells the ShamWow, but it isn't Billy Mayes. Billy Mayes is the guy with the beard that sells the OxyClean stuff:

http://www.princeroy.org/Billy_Mays.jpg

As for one-upmanship, it's when someone does something intentionally as a means of making you feel inferior so that, in comparison, they will feel superior in the conversation, or "one-up" you in the exchange. I'll break it down for you as I saw it in this thread:

1. 00BlackWS6 comes in with a shitty intro (e.g., "Hey, I'm 20 and from Columbus and here's a picture of my car as it would appear during an earthquake").

2. People call him out on his shitty intro (e.g., "Hey, your intro fucking sucks").

3. 00BlackWS6 clown guy then comes back with, "Hey, George was my cousin - now don't you all feel like jerks for making fun of me?" This is the one-upmanship: 00BlackWS6 McDouchie plays the "George card" as a means of trying to make everyone feel bad (i.e., inferior) for giving him a hard time. Fact is, he could have said George was his cousin from the very start (and probably should have), but he instead opted to withhold that information and reveal it at the very moment he wanted everyone to feel bad for him. That, in my opinion, is one-upmanship; the OP wanted to "one-up" everyone in the exchange and used his deceased cousin to do it. He may not have intentionally meant to do it (and, from the looks of it, he doesn't have enough neurons to be that clever), but he did it nonetheless, and it's annoying.

Oh ok, man I figured out in 8th grade how to us the one-upmanship:

Kid: Nice sweeter fag

Me: My Mom made it

Kid: Throws something and it misses me and hits a handicapped kid

Me (in front of everyone including the hot girls): real cool, that was real fucking cool Randy, real mature, your a tough guy

I am cr's one-up king. Have a story I have a better one. Have you ever did something? Well mister be prepared to hear what I did. I am not above editing my posts if you have a story better than mine, just so I can one-up you by adding more details to my story. I might even take bits and pieces from you story and add them to mine just for the one-upment factor. I do not like my position threatened so please admit defeat. bu bye now bu bye.........

This mother fucker right here got hired by ESPN. He was on the fucking sideline during a bowl game. Someone in HR needs stabbed in the face.

lol, yea but his beard is one short of chuck norris's.... He could probably sell a Dead horse