Honda Civic Mugen

RS69

My brother just bought the Mugen that was over at Roush Honda this past week. He drove this over to my parents yesterday for our x-mas gathering. This car does move and is incredible. This is his latest beater to drive during the winter.

It looks like this one.

http://www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Honda/2007/Mugen_Civic_Si_Sedan/35358

The tests all said the exact same thing. Nothing the kit comes with is as good as you can get aftermarket for fractions of the price.

I would have gotten so many other cars for 25k......GTI/R32, B7 A4

I am glad he likes it, just not for me.

no offense, but that shit is fuckin retarded. 1st off its a 4door si. Then on top of that they slap a couple body pieces and other shit on it, call it a mugen edition, and sell em for 30k. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You should kick ur bro's nuts into his stomach for that stupid ass move. That, and do a lobotomy on him.

I think $30k is a lot for a Civc but if it's what he wanted then fine.I got an IS300 that was $35k with 215 hp.I didn't want an STI or EVO as I think their ugly and sound like crap.I wasn't looking for the fastest car I could buy.I wanted a nice,reliable sporty car and that's what I got.It's a nice looking Civic and I'm sure it's a nice daily driver.

My brother bought it used, but it only had 4,000 miles on it. His other cars are much nicer than this, like I said this is a car he will drive to work. I dont believe he paid anywhere near 30K on it either. I dont know much about the Hondas, but I agree it looks like an Evo.

I'm sure it's a fun DD, pricing aside. Good for him.

I've driven the SI model a couple times, and as far as I can tell the Mugen edition is very similar in many ways. It's a fun car, but the fun factor (read: torque and power delivery) wasn't there for me personally. That and the price is a bit ridiculous for so few changes to the car.

I'm sure it's a fun DD, pricing aside. Good for him.

I've driven the SI model a couple times, and as far as I can tell the Mugen edition is very similar in many ways. It's a fun car, but the fun factor (read: torque and power delivery) wasn't there for me personally. That and the price is a bit ridiculous for so few changes to the car.

I agree...but I like the look of this one and it's his bro's choice not ours, so good for him.

I wish my Mazda shifted as smoothly as the Civic Si. I drove. The Si was a nice car, but to get any performance out of it, if you call it performance, you had to beat it like a raped ape and sound like the 17yr old down the street doing so.

Thus when I downsized to a sport compact I chose to go a larger turbo 4cyl. that offers perhaps one of the best values out there for what she can do.

My brother bought it used, but it only had 4,000 miles on it. His other cars are much nicer than this, like I said this is a car he will drive to work. I dont believe he paid anywhere near 30K on it either. I dont know much about the Hondas, but I agree it looks like an Evo.

sorry but that used 1 was raped i remember the guys reconing the car saying someone just bought it raped it then had it reposed. my opinion its a great collector car that i would let sit in my garage but you never know the worth of it untill your old anyway.

honda east or should I say Lindsay Honda now had 1 on there showroom floor not sure if its still there, that's expensive for just a body kit, wheels, spoiler, and exhaust?

yea true but the Mugen suspension is the best part of the car. seeing Mugen's focus has always been road racing the car had a great motor tranny combo now you get there suspension and wheels i could care less for the wing and aero kit.