Honda Civic Mugen

RS69

sorry but that used 1 was raped i remember the guys reconing the car saying someone just bought it raped it then had it reposed. my opinion its a great collector car that i would let sit in my garage but you never know the worth of it untill your old anyway.

LOL. his bro bought a raped POS car. weeeeeeeeee

yea true but the Mugen suspension is the best part of the car. seeing Mugen's focus has always been road racing the car had a great motor tranny combo now you get there suspension and wheels i could care less for the wing and aero kit.

the mugen control arms are junk. one of the autocrosses this year had a HART car out there and they ripped the ball joint through the control arm.

the other HART car blew the transmission apart so they must be awesome.

I think $30k is a lot for a Civc but if it's what he wanted then fine.I got an IS300 that was $35k with 215 hp.I didn't want an STI or EVO as I think their ugly and sound like crap.I wasn't looking for the fastest car I could buy.I wanted a nice,reliable sporty car and that's what I got.It's a nice looking Civic and I'm sure it's a nice daily driver.

obviously you don't like fast cars you own a mustang

I kid I kid.