Putting together toys sucks(skateboards)

wnaplay1647545503

With 3 kids, over the years I have put my share of time in putting different christmas gifts and birthday presents together. So I wised up and told everyone to not get my kids anything that needs put together. I already cant stand unwrapping all the toys from their packages. I mean hell some of these packages are held to the toys better than my car is put together. I thought I was going to have to take the torches to a stubborn one yesterday.

However noone listened. So I am finally done. My one son got 2 planb skateboards and my other 2 baker boards. Of course noone had the shops put them together just in case they wanted to take them back. So I had to put the tape on, install all the bearings in 16 wheels at 2 bearings each. Put the wheels on the trucks and then screw them all to the boards.

Its nap time.

I'm the opposite. I enjoy putting all the shit together. The harder the better. It's like putting together models, etc. I like that stuff.

So, I'll add this:

You got something that needs to be put together? Bring it to my house. I'll put it together on the super cheap. May even be willing to barter for something other than cash. I'm super cereal.

With 3 kids, over the years I have put my share of time in putting different christmas gifts and birthday presents together. So I wised up and told everyone to not get my kids anything that needs put together. I already cant stand unwrapping all the toys from their packages. I mean hell some of these packages are held to the toys better than my car is put together. I thought I was going to have to take the torches to a stubborn one yesterday.

However noone listened. So I am finally done. My one son got 2 planb skateboards and my other 2 baker boards. Of course noone had the shops put them together just in case they wanted to take them back. So I had to put the tape on, install all the bearings in 16 wheels at 2 bearings each. Put the wheels on the trucks and then screw them all to the boards.

Its nap time.

Shoulda gave me a ring, I'm always down to help out other Skaters.... I can set up a board like nothin'. :p

I couldnt think of any tricks I didnt know. I had each board done in probably 3 minutes each. It was just a pain because I should have been a sleep.

You gripped the deck and did everything in 3 minutes? Man I guess I was doing it wrong while working at a skateshop for 5 years.

How does your kid skate if he can't even put together his own board?

My oldest can he was just lazy. My youngest couldnt do it right so I was doing his and just did the oldest as well. How hard is it to put the grip tape on. Take a file and score the edge and take a razor blade and cut the tape. Hell, thats only a minute right there. Take the bearings out and push them in with the unit and screw together. If it took you more than 3 mins to put a board together well,,,,,,,,,,

Hell, this only took a few hours.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/DSCN1943.jpg