kids and new years

wnaplay1647545503

Whos got em and whatcha got planned for tonight? I have been invited to a bunch of adult themed gatherings but I just cant celebrate a holiday without my kids. We usually go to a friends house who has kids as well but just not feeling it this year. Anyone have anything cool going on that can be done with the kiddies?

As kids we would always have dinner at home, stay home and play different games with our parents. You know, pictionary, shit like that. It later turned into the only time we would all get together and do something like that and was actually fun minus the endless arguing. :)

That is until we all turned 15 and now go party. But deep down I miss those days.

You can always do what my mom and dad did. Go to the bar and leave me and my sister in the car. I remember one year they went to the Big Easy, back when it was the Big Easy or hell it could have been something else then. My sister and I were like 7 and 8 years old. They dresses us in our PJ's and put sleeping bags in the back seat and told us it would only be a little bit, we fell asleep but were woken up by my Mom and Dad and some other strangers when they came to the car to "somke out of the wierd brass pipe" then they went over to the Taco Bell and got us dinner before going back inside. I remember it being very cold and scarry becuase there were all these lound strangers walking through the parking lot...Yeah...that's a sad, but true story...:(

You can always do what my mom and dad did. Go to the bar and leave me and my sister in the car. I remember one year they went to the Big Easy, back when it was the Big Easy or hell it could have been something else then. My sister and I were like 7 and 8 years old. They dresses us in our PJ's and put sleeping bags in the back seat and told us it would only be a little bit, we fell asleep but were woken up by my Mom and Dad and some other strangers when they came to the car to "somke out of the wierd brass pipe" then they went over to the Taco Bell and got us dinner before going back inside. I remember it being very cold and scarry becuase there were all these lound strangers walking through the parking lot...Yeah...that's a sad, but true story...:(

Jesus Christ. :nono: