Two things that annoy me...let discuss it.

Putty

K....I hate when I call somewhere and ask for someone and the person that answers says "May I ask who's calling". Why the F do you need to know. Besides, what's it matter if I say Putty or Daffy duck...I want to talk to the person I asked for.

Next, I hate when I eat food and there's lots of shit in my teeth...I fuck with it for too long with my tongue trying to un-lodge it until I can get to floss or one those floss poker stick thingy jobs.

K, that's all for now. off to watch "Eagle Eye". No spoilers!!

I always ask ... you're calling my fucking house. Yo don't like it, fucking hang up. Plus you know how seedy those fuckin telemarketers are, they'll act like they're someones best friend to get the person they have on list.

"Hello"

"Hi is ***** there?"

"Ya, may I ask who is calling?"

"Sure hun, tell her its Kimmy"

"Ok ... hold on ... (rustling) ... she says she doesn't know a Kimmy, Kimmy Who ?"

"Kimmy with the dispatch ofcourse"

"Fuck you, you fucking mouthwhore."

And so on.

i do collections and ill tell someone my name when they ask...but when they go into "where are you calling from?" or "what are you calling for?", i ask them if they're the person i asked for...usually, theyll say no (and most of the time its them), ill flat out say "then why does it matter why im calling or what im calling for? if you're not XXX, then you shouldnt be concerned why im calling, because its obviously not your business"

that pisses a lot of people off, then ill just call back in a day or two and get "no, he's not here, can i take a message?"

K...I hate it when I'm working and somebody pages me and says, "It's for you, they wouldn't give their name." Odds are I'm busy working, and given my job, I'm gonna be annoyed already. Throw your name out, and you'll at least get the courtesy of a personal response. It might be just, "Hey Putty, sorry I can't talk right now, but I'll call you back as soon as I'm done with this, it'll be five minutes tops." But if you DON'T give your name, you get parked on hold until I'm done or you give up.

I ask, 'May I ask who's calling?' but only because my boss will want to know who's asking for him which determines whether or not he want to talk to you.

Well, that makes sense and it doesn't. If I ask for them and they aren't there, you'd say "I'm sorry **** is not here. If I ask you say "May I ask who's calling" and I say Putty. You place me on hold and say "Sorry **** is not here", it's hella obvious you are lying.

"then why does it matter why im calling or what im calling for? if you're not XXX, then you shouldnt be concerned why im calling, because its obviously not your business"

See...you see where i'm headed.

That way if they dont want to talk to your ass they can say.. "Tell Putty I aint heeeyah" :p

Then I say..."tell that bastard I know he's there and I want my damn money".

Well, that makes sense and it doesn't. If I ask for them and they aren't there, you'd say "I'm sorry **** is not here. If I ask you say "May I ask who's calling" and I say Putty. You place me on hold and say "Sorry **** is not here", it's hella obvious you are lying.

You've got me mistaken. 99% of the time, it's a telemarketer. In which case, I couldn't give a shit less if you know I'm lying or not. :D

I always ask ... you're calling my fucking house. Yo don't like it, fucking hang up. Plus you know how seedy those fuckin telemarketers are, they'll act like they're someones best friend to get the person they have on list.

"Hello"

"Hi is ***** there?"

"Ya, may I ask who is calling?"

"Sure hun, tell her its Kimmy"

"Ok ... hold on ... (rustling) ... she says she doesn't know a Kimmy, Kimmy Who ?"

"Kimmy with the dispatch ofcourse"

"Fuck you, you fucking mouthwhore."

And so on.

Your posts deliver on a consistent basis.

I have some very high hopes of one day being able to post schnauzies.

I chuckled at the way you answered the phone, but that's too much imo. Me goes

Me: "Hello"

Caller: "Is Steph there"

Me: "Hold"

Me: "Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepph Phone!!!!"

DONE! secs max

Not really. Sometimes my boss would sneak out without anyone seeing him or he went to lunch and didnt say anything. So i would always ask who is calling so my boss could be prepared for the phone call and have any documents needed infront of him. Most of the time it was someone trying to get him to buy shit for the company and i would just tell them he isnt there.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/iguanaspit/schnauzer_wallpaper-1.jpg

Its peers into the deepest, darkest regions of my soul. What it sees, I am embarrassed to say.

DONE! secs max

I want max secs.