What makes a real man

87GT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you regularly enjoy swimming for long periods of time in the ocean.

Like buying Pina Coladas for the ladies

Like driving your car in the rain.

Recieve Text messages from V8 Beast about making love.

Fixed !

If you regularly enjoy long walks on the beach.

Like Pina Coladas

Like getting caught in the rain.

Recieve Text messages from Phil asking if you want to be his lover?!?!?!

scott sent that, not me. you replied back

putting up $100/ and your memebership to cr right now cause your park avenue is so fast he can barley keep the wheel chair strapped down

If I had $100 to my name right now, I'd be spending it on salt for my front walk. I'll make a note on my calendar for the spring track day.

If I had $100 to my name right now, I'd be spending it on salt for my front walk. I'll make a note on my calendar for the spring track day.

you dont wanna do that. you will lose $100 faster than you you can make it.

Guest tbutera2112

fuck that, you need to trade that impala for that buick

oh yea, and wonderbro, im really starting to think youre a homo...like seriously... im going to get metal tightey whiteys and make sure i wear them around you so you cant invade my territory, bro

my impala vs your mullet machine lt1 vs lt1 unless i bring the stang oh i'll be trailering the stang with the impala:p

ill take the impala, lt1 for lt1, my gf will be driving the lt1, ill be dragging my new toy in:p

You have to own this movie.... And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! (And if you don't know the quote you're not a man!)

You've had to hit a home run in a Baseball (or I guess softball) game.

You've had to of been in at least 1 fist fight (and not on the playground).

You've had to of had sex in public place with a women. (I felt it necessary to say women becasue gays don't count)

You've had to have gone camping...IN A TENT... and at least 5 miles from some sort of modern convience.

And...Well...You've had to cry, and let someone see it.

Oh and finally you're only a real man if you've actually done the things you've posted...:bangbang:

fuck that, you need to trade that impala for that buick

oh yea, and wonderbro, im really starting to think youre a homo...like seriously... im going to get metal tightey whiteys and make sure i wear them around you so you cant invade my territory, bro

Not even that can keep you safe. Ive got a carbide tipped dick, I can get through anything.