99.7 Teh Suck!!!

zeitgeist57

I did not have my Sirius receiver today so the background music I listened to was 99.7. Wow, have they sucked ass since converting over. I miss the Blitz. Every other song seemed to be Ozzy, Scorpions, or that shitty newer Metallica song that sucks ass hard, yet they insist on playing it all of the time. :(

Thankfully, the afternoon came quickly and I switched over to NPR. I love NPR.

Anywho...I NEVER listen to music on terrestrial radio anymore. Am I the only one who thinks The Rock sucks?

105.7 is the best........99.7 is better than it use to be, but i agree w/ all the fucking Metallica I liked it back in the day, but now I cant stand to listen to any of their songs. And 99.7 has always played the shit outta them.

I'm more of an 80's early 90's rock fan, I like some newer stuff as well. But for the most part 99.7 sucks all around. I'd prefer to listen to Dee Sniders show than any station here. Too bad sirus is too expensive, cant justify it.

Thankfully, the afternoon came quickly and I switched over to NPR. I love NPR.

That is the only radio station I listen to. The Diane Rehm Show is awesome. She is actually pretty hot for an older woman.

Click and Clack are idiots though.

I listen to Bob Connors in the Morning, then BBC News most of the day at work, or Bloomberg, then John Corby on the way home.

Other than that I listen to country.

Bloomberg, BBC, and the comedy stations are the only thing worth a shit on XM

RADIO sucks ass anymore! I know the words to entire songs that I hate. The sad part is that I learn the song 5 seconds at a time, because ALL radio stations play the same fucking song OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and motherfuckin OVER again so much that you hear the entire song weather you want to or not. I don't hear the same song that much on CD's that I own! I had satellite radio for a while but that was just as bad as regular radio IMO. Sure there are less commercials and yadda yadda, but you have to know exactly what you want to listen to, it’s too specific. I listen to all types of music, Jazz, Rock, Rap, Top 40 fuck even country. So if I want to listen to a little Jay-Z I have to turn to one station, but because Outkast hasn’t had an album out in over a year I have to turn to another station to listen to them. And for the most part they play the same songs. Add that to the fact that you have to PAY for it and…well fuck satellite radio too! Luckily I wised up and got an MP3 for the car. I can now listen to my music for 3 days straight without hearing the same song.

the rock does suck, at least when they were the blitz they played newer music, since the switch columbus doesn't have a new good rock station, I haven't heard any songs from the new slipknot album, mudvayne, and so on. the rock flat out sucks I'm tired of hearing the played out shit they air!