All wedding recommendations

Big A

Looking for anyone related to weddings that you have to recommend. Photographers, Places, djs, cakes ect ect. Thanks.

Leave all your wedding hate out of this threat. Inless you have places to suggest then GTFO.

Edited by Big A

DJ: Team DJ, hands down great

Place: Franklin Park Conservatory, great place, they do A LOT and save you a lot of trouble in the long run, but can get pricey and you have to have cameron mitchell catering

Cake: The Cake Cottage was reasonably priced for a nice cake, and it looked amazing...but got the order wrong on the inside layers, so take what you will.

Catering: Cameron Mitchells, amazing but expensive

Photographer: Do not go to journal weddings, great pictures, but trying to get our albums now is a PITA. Every month hes telling us to wait another month, about to get some legal counsel on that one. And its really expensive

Dude, you're only 20 years old. Don't make the mistake that I made. You may think you know what you're doing and she may be a great girl right now, but you don't have the life experience. I regret it to this day and now it's costing me a ton just to forget it.

Mark Hefner Photography

He did our wedding, as well as a Sis-In-Law, and several family portraits. VERY good guy and VERY easy to work / get along with. He has a sense of humor too!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

PS - Tell him Steve and Heather Jenkins recommend him, and to keep his damn hands off the chocolate covered strawberries at the reception!!! :D

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Guest Removed
Get a pre-nump. Seriously.

for sure...and wait till at least she's 25!

now there a place i used im thinking it was berwick manor? out by 33 and refugee. great place, bar, good food and so on.