I need some help (apt)house burnt down today.

boosted98gst

Hey man when u get this give me apm ill be going threw marsville on monday to go snowboarding ifyou would like I can collect the cloths from everyone here in columbus an deliver them on that day. I can't imagine you would wanna miss work coming down here an going place to place. Just let us know there's a ton of people willing to help.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, man, that is awful; I'm so sorry to hear this. The hydrants were frozen? Fucking terrible.

Okay, so I'm about a size 30 waist, and I can get you some jeans and maybe some dress slacks (for work, maybe?). I've also got some dress shirts (again, for work maybe?), some regular tee-shirts, and sweatshirts. I've got some shoes too (sizes 10 - 10.5).

Let me know. Again, so sorry for your losses.

Hey man when u get this give me apm ill be going threw marsville on monday to go snowboarding ifyou would like I can collect the cloths from everyone here in columbus an deliver them on that day. I can't imagine you would wanna miss work coming down here an going place to place. Just let us know there's a ton of people willing to help.

Very cool/thoughtful thing for you to do.

This is one reason CR is awesome. Amongst the pickering and whatnot we can all come out to help a fellow CR'er in his time of need. If you do need anything else I'd be willing to throw in. I even have an extra room in my house if need be.

Aw, fuck, man. I know how you feel. I had my house burn down, too. Couldn't save shit. All they could do was water the grass and trees when they got there. I have some clothes, as well. I don't recall how big you are and I see many others here need to know, as well.

Seriously, man, if you wanna vent about shit you've lost, etc., feel free to pm me and we can hang out and shoot the shit or whatever. I live in Delaware, so it's not far at all. As I said, I know what you're going through. I still get upset from time to time.

Also, if nobody else lives closer to him, my house can even be utilized for a dropoff point, though, I doubt that'll be needed.

Good luck with getting your affairs in order. My best wishes to you.

Thank you so much everyone , good news is we found both animals alive!!! I do not even know how the second cat was still alive being drenched in water for 4 hours then -10 degree weather, some reason I woke up at 5am and started to look for him in a huge pile of rubble , I ended up coming across a pocket and seen him shaking, iced over at the bottom. It took us around 6 hours to find him but aleast we have all the family back together at my parents......

my sizes are 38 by 32 and I wear xl shirts ect...... thanks for everything, Ive never gone through somthing like this and im still in shock. Thank you so much columbus racing.

my sizes are 38 by 32 and I wear xl shirts ect...... thanks for everything, Ive never gone through somthing like this and im still in shock. Thank you so much columbus racing.

I'm several sizes too small, but I'll be glad to help with what I can. I have an older HP 1/2 hieght tower PC and keyboard, etc....that is in excellent shape if you need something to get you by.

I also have a like new cordless phone / answering machine, Panasonic of course :) that you're welcome to. Perhaps some other things for the next place too.

I know if something like this happened to me and my family/kids, I would need to replace more than I could likely afford, even in just time to go get it all.

If anyone is rounding up stuff this weekend/week, just reach out to me by cell. If it's Sunday, I can round up stuff with you in our minivan.

tim

Did you have renter's insurance?

thank you but this place was just temp for us to look around for a nicer home, dumb me I did not think we needed it for the short time, well now you see what happens. Paul if you go snowboarding at mad river and want to round the stuff up or have a meeting point that would work alot more easy for me, I thank every one of you ...my place of stay now is

430 palm drive

marysville ohio

if I am not home you can just drop it off by the garage with your info on it that way im able to call you back and thank the people.

the house was on west 8th street

ok that works man anye one who i willing to donate me please i would like to set up a way to come collect some stuff an pick it up sunday any time or monday morning so i can bring it to him, if you not avaiabletomorrow pm all wheel slow as he said he is gonna make a trip later on in the week thank you guys hope we can gather enough to get jason by for a while

ok that works man anye one who i willing to donate me please i would like to set up a way to come collect some stuff an pick it up sunday any time or monday morning so i can bring it to him, if you not avaiabletomorrow pm all wheel slow as he said he is gonna make a trip later on in the week thank you guys hope we can gather enough to get jason by for a while

Thank you so much, I recieved some donations from people I do not even know, its so nice to know that not everyone in the world is bad, either way thank you so much! The red cross should be getting in touch with me monday also...thank you.

Thank you so much everyone , good news is we found both animals alive!!! I do not even know how the second cat was still alive being drenched in water for 4 hours then -10 degree weather, some reason I woke up at 5am and started to look for him in a huge pile of rubble , I ended up coming across a pocket and seen him shaking, iced over at the bottom. It took us around 6 hours to find him but aleast we have all the family back together at my parents......

That is great to hear that you found your animals. That would be an awesome feeling.

All of my clothes are FAR bigger than that, but you are welcome to them if you like. They would make good bed sheets and such :D

today at around 1pm I get a call from my father that my house (apt)was on fire I rush home from work and can see smoke when I get within 2 miles , I arrive and there is fire departments from 3 countys telling me that there is not much we can do , that the fire is inside the walls and the hidrents were froze over. they would not even let me go in when I still had time to save my animals that I adore with everything. So I sat for 3-4 hours and watched it burn and burn and burn till they brought in a big backhoe and level it down and soak everything down from a tower thing.

This is what im asking for help for, I have nothing but the cloths on my back that I went to work in everything was totally burned to the ground , I am now staying at my parents house and I am not a begger and hate to do this but im asking for anyone with any old cloths, sweatshirts, t shirts they are willing to give away . I will post pic's tomorrow I am just so shook up still becuase we are still missing one of our pets , you can prolly see the fire on channel 10 I seen them flying around this afternoon.

I will post more info as tomorrow goes on , I am supposed to talk to the police cheif and fire cheif guy about it because they said it might be foul play . Please keep the other familys and my family in ur prayers thanks guy.

38/32 do I'm to short. If you still need some shirts. I've got some button ups with my old company logo on them.