Check out the new rear end (more picts added)

starkmaster03

My 9" will be getting purchased here soon. just trying to decide who to buy it from. EEP with the moser, midwest fab 9", or jawgears ford 9". all about the same price. I don't know much about rear ends so I am having a hard time deciding, and its a lot of money.

Yeah, my car has been down since December but I started looking for a new rear end right after the CR Kil-Kare track rental went it broke the first time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good Chad

and LOL at you putting the rear end together in the Kitchen hahahahahaha

LOL it was cold that night so what the hell there space in the kitchen.

Thanks for the info Ray, Well see how it goes, I'm sure it'll last me a while and I've been dealing with gear whin for the last two years.

Got to drive it a little today and it acted better then expected. You could tell it was a locker for sure, but I've had experience with a few now (my car and truck, now Chad's) and I don't think they are as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

Got to drive it a little today and it acted better then expected. You could tell it was a locker for sure, but I've had experience with a few now (my car and truck, now Chad's) and I don't think they are as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

,dam its alreaddy driveable.... niceee

Finished it up late last night, just in time for a drive to Palaris. I'll post some more picts on Monday after I take it to the shop to adjust the pinion angle. It's so much quieter than what I've been use to but it does cluck some at low speeds. Now just have to work on the tune with Scott.