****A LOL Thread?****

Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vine, for those of you who aren’t in the know, is a video making app that allows you to create 6 second videos with the idea that they’ll be posted on Twitter for everyone to enjoy. What you do with those 6 seconds is entirely up to you! Here are some hilarious examples…

In one day, knowledge that there still is a version of "Family Feud" on the air just went OFF DA CHARTS...

Steve Harvey is actually pretty damn funny on there.....I was watching it almost daily there for a while.

Steve Harvey is actually pretty damn funny on there.....I was watching it almost daily there for a while.

Agreed. I've been watching the show my whole life, and honestly I think Steve Harvey is the best host they've ever had

Agreed. I've been watching the show my whole life, and honestly I think Steve Harvey is the best host they've ever had

I don't watch it much except when my gf throws it on, but you're probably right. However, I am a bit old school and grew up on the original. He kissed everything. That's this current generations' version of a handy.