Just some more pictures of my Mini

Sco0terzsl

Alright, instead of doing a thousand quotes I'm just going to try and answer everything in one long post.

To the post directly above:

Yea, I actually had a couple other shots where the shadow wasn't on the speedo, but the city was cut off. Unfortunately I didn't have very much time to play with the interior shot since I had run and pick something up. But, I agree with you about the shadow and you were right, there were two flashes shooting through the windows.

Except for minor post processing, the images are how they are straight from the camera. Most of the time all I did was fix the ding on the front of the car and then resize the picture. The effect of the HDR is from my use of off camera flash. For the exterior pictures I had 3 strobes, one in the front, one in my hand shooting the front wheel and then one in the rear. All the shots where with bare strobes and no diffusers or umbrellas.

The city is actually Cincinnati shot from Covington, KY. The bridge on the left is the Roebling bridge which I believe was designed by the guy who designed the brooklyn bridge. One day I'm going to get a shot of the car on that bridge itself but for now I'm happy with just getting it in the shots.

About the interior, I will admit that at first I wasn't too excited about the speedometer in the middle of the car. I was pleasantly surprised on my first test drive that there is a digital display on the bottom part of the rev counter. You can have it display the speed, outside temp, mpg, average mpg, average speed, and miles to empty. I hardly use the speedo in the middle.

I'm glad you guys enjoy my pictures whether you like the car or not! I'll keep sharing with you all as I go out and play with my dingy.