thurman's cafe

evan9381

so after someone mentioned it in the other burger thread, i've decided to finally go try this place out tonight. heard about it probably 2-3 years ago, but haven't gotten down there

what should i try? i downloaded the menu, the thurman burger looks good, but there also seems to be a lot of other good stuff there.

opinions?

so after someone mentioned it in the other burger thread, i've decided to finally go try this place out tonight. heard about it probably 2-3 years ago, but haven't gotten down there

what should i try? i downloaded the menu, the thurman burger looks good, but there also seems to be a lot of other good stuff there.

opinions?

You honestly need opinions on if you should or should'nt eat a Thurman Burger?

Its a restaurant famous for their burgers.... I'll let you finish that thought.

You honestly need opinions on if you should or should'nt eat a Thurman Burger?

Its a restaurant famous for their burgers.... I'll let you finish that thought.

im aware they're famous for burgers, but theres more than one on the list. maybe someone thinks that X burger is better than Y burger

im heading out in about 45 minutes. ill post my thoughts when i get back. menu looked cheap, which can't be too bad :)

LOL I'm currently watching Man vs. Food on travel channel and he was just at the Thurman Cafe here in COlumbus. Evedentally they have a burger that's about 2 times the size that's not on the menu called the "thurminator".

LOL I'm currently watching Man vs. Food on travel channel and he was just at the Thurman Cafe here in COlumbus. Evedentally they have a burger that's about 2 times the size that's not on the menu called the "thurminator".

It was created for the Arnold Classic.A monster of a burger.

i got the thurman burger, and me and the g/f split a basket of fries. took my mom and her b/f as well, and they split a macedonian burger i think it was.

i ate the whole thurman burger. i was about to take home the 2nd half, but my mom bet me i couldnt finish it. since i did, she agreed to take me back on the 18th when i close on my house. it was definitely a huge f'n burger...when the waitress came back when we were done (with her titties right in my face...nice!), she said next time i need to try the thurmanator...she said the whole plate is 4.5 pounds of food. no thanks. the burger + fries was plenty

the only downside was because of the size of the place, we got there about 6:25, and didnt get a table until 7:45. there was 12-14 people in front of us. total though was under 50$ for 4 people with drinks, so i cant complain about the wait.

Thurman's can kiss my ass! We tried on Sat and the place was PACKED! No room to even walk in. There was 30 names easy in front of ours. We left. What gives. This has got to stop. Who the hell wants to stand for 2 hours to eat a gawt damned burger. I was determined to call the mgr today.