1 month to my new car!!!!

acmebomb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say keep looking while you save. If you find something better go for it but if not I wouldn’t call this a "bad" deal but you could do better (ie, lower mileage, less “problems” more power) The 3800 is a great motor IMO for what it is. Is your buddy firm on the price? See if you can knock it down to $25-$2,600 Got any pics of the car?

I know from experience I was in a hurry to get in a better car, I can't say I regret my GTP but I could have found a better deal if I would have just taken a little more time. I'd keep looking there's better deals out there.

the first number outta his mouth was 3k. then he said 2500. . im gonna look the under the hood b4 i buy it make sure there's no leaks all that stuff. he wont go less than 2k tho

I read the OP's thread and I thought to myself, "Damn, how old is this Kid to be that stoo-pid." And it turns out he's older than me. :rolleyes: Don't buy a car just because you think you're helping a friend. You'll probably be doing him a disservice because when it breaks down, you will have to call his dumb ass to pick you up in his sweet new snow trailing beast.