My new gauges, look at them

Sam1647545489

if my shit's done, you'll need 2 stages just to see my bumper

I'll have both stages on top of the turbo... My money is on that BBF spinning and not hooking... If it hooks??? I'll just have to up that second stage and you better hope that you are in front of me, because you are getting a 302 rod through your door... I'll be shooting them off like torpedos...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I'll have both stages on top of the turbo... My money is on that BBF spinning and not hooking... If it hooks??? I'll just have to up that second stage and you better hope that you are in front of me, because you are getting a 302 rod through your door... I'll be shooting them off like torpedos...

no plans for wheel spin once the suspension is set so :p

better hope it shakes the tires loose in 3rd when the second stage come's on(in mine).

p.s i street drive slicks bitch 10.5w's

Guest Removed
3 and the hit, took the lights off and inside cage divider out for weight reduction

what do you mean someone tied your rearend to the light pole?:confused:

:bangbang:

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
Got one question..... You'd never know this was columbuslsx.com by this thread, seems they are all in the bushes no?

THERE SCAREDIDIDIDID

think about it....one of there own has turned on them :cool:

Guest Removed
I havent turned. I still love me some LSX motors but I wanna see what a ford motor is capable of doin.

this is with both girdles on a stock block...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/115220904.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/115220886.jpg

Stock block are not the best way to go... But they are a cheap way to have some fun for a short period of time on a small budget... R302, BOSS, DART, A4, is the way to go with a SBF... I'll have one of them next year... But this year I'll be having some fun wtih my stock blocks...

Guest Removed
Stock block are not the best way to go... But they are a cheap way to have some fun for a short period of time on a small budget... R302, BOSS, DART, A4, is the way to go with a SBF... I'll have one of them next year... But this year I'll be having some fun wtih my stock blocks...

i didnt see a stock block anywhere the last time i was over.

and just so happen to take this pic

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/02090919541.jpg

better have some good answers for this one:p

I'll be knocking you guys off one pass at a time... Takes me about a day to swap out motors and we are in the money again... If I need more 302's I'm sure I'll find them... 3200 pound notch, full weight, caged, tank of a notchback... Come on...

Half a day I'll help...;)

Cause if Mine blows Ill need your help... :o

900bux for a whole long block, aint to bad.

Rx7 should be down to about 2600-2700lbs with me in it, Now with the concrete in the rear who knows what it will take to make it hook.

LSX guys are nowhere to be found, BTW HiJacked thread!:cool:

hey dont forget me...I never once saw you at the track and everytime anthony was there he broke something running 12's.lol. (Yes i know his car is faster than 12 second pass, but still funny)

On 19" bald street tires....yes I ran 12's all year lol but I only broke something once. I cant wait to eat some 5.0's this year.