the r6 got some luggage

88lx5oh

I just wear a bag, too lazy for all that shit.

got it cheap off my buddy who is putting hard bags on his interceptor, so i figured id snag them up. exhaust clears awesome, and there is a ton of storage.

i can run just the saddle bags when the wife is on the back.

plan on getting a tank bag at some point.

you order one of those LORs yet?

i was gonna order a corbin, but found a place in florida that everyone raves about called.. great day to ride. the guy has great reviews and had a big write up in motorcyclist and sport rider. and prices are very fair. guranteed 48 hour turn around. and your seat retains the stock look.

he rebuilds the seat to your height, size, riding style. the stock foam is not used at all.. he has his own way of doing the seat with his own foam and medical grade gel type stuff. cant wait

I saw his site as well and thought about it but still ordered the Corbin. I've heard the gel seats are even hotter then the stockers in the summertime.

he dosent use gel, and that is one of the reasons.. its something different cant remember the name off hand

i was gonna order a corbin, but found a place in florida that everyone raves about called.. great day to ride. the guy has great reviews and had a big write up in motorcyclist and sport rider. and prices are very fair. guranteed 48 hour turn around. and your seat retains the stock look.

he rebuilds the seat to your height, size, riding style. the stock foam is not used at all.. he has his own way of doing the seat with his own foam and medical grade gel type stuff. cant wait

let us know how the seat turns out. sounds like a quality seat.

let us know how the seat turns out. sounds like a quality seat.

will do, just got to order a new rear seat cover and then ill be shipping them off.

i may do a aftermarket seat cover set though... i dunno

nothing flashy at all, just something newer, probably straight black.