• Biker - Casper
    • Indian - Jones
    • Military Man- The Pikey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone offended by the term "black man" needs shot in the fucking face, they're what is wrong with this country. Pussy hurt cunts.

Quite a difference between a "black man" and "black gay faggot", depending on usage, but ya I agree. Though I know some pussy-hurt cunts that are very offended by what you implied about them. Being, pussy-hurt and all.

Quite a difference between a "black man" and "black gay faggot", depending on usage, but ya I agree. Though I know some pussy-hurt cunts that are very offended by what you implied about them. Being, pussy-hurt and all.

Gay faggots are like strippers, they have no soul. Fuck them.

None of the answers really fit for me. Except, maybe the Audi one. IMO, it's not the words that hold meaning, but the intent behind them. Only, sometimes, not even the speaker understands the meaning/intent behind them, let alone, the listener/reader. This is why some people say it's just easier to be "P.C.", especially on a forum where people may not know you very well and/or they cannot see your expressions, hear your tone, etc. It's a chance you take when you use descriptions that aren't necessarily needed.

It's just such a convoluted area of discussion. *shrug* Too many differing opinions and misunderstandings mixed with those who would intentionally use words to hurt or disrespect others.

What bothers me more now is the reverse racism and the play it gets. Do we have White Entertainment Television?

I think it's funny that during our election Obama supporters made a stink about Hillary Clinton stating the fact that she was winning the votes of white working class people in Pennsylvania and Ohio. They said she was putting race into the election picture. Yet, the Obama people have consistently bragged about getting the African American vote.

These are my thoughts exactly. You dont see "WET" because it would be racist. But its okay to have a specific "Black" channel. If everyone wants to put an end to all this, slavery needs to be forgotten and stop being taught in schools.

These are my thoughts exactly. You dont see "WET" because it would be racist. But its okay to have a specific "Black" channel. If everyone wants to put an end to all this, slavery needs to be forgotten and stop being taught in schools.

Why stop there ? Lets just stop teaching history altogether. Or better yet lets just whitewash it (no pun intended) so nothing bad ever happened !

Seriously BET ? I mean, I understand the argument, and I agree, if there was a WET it probably would get a bad rep for no real reason, but lets face the facts, 80% or more of TV, movies, and everything else is already aimed the white consumer anyway. Why ? Because whites are the majority. So blacks have a TV channel (on cable) that is specifically marketed towards a subset of the black community, and they have a month in the year where white kids get to learn about the heroes that saved them from inequality, long after slavery was abolished. So what ? Its only been a generation or two since blacks couldn't even drink from the same water fountain.

Seriously WET sounds like some hawt shit though. Than I'd see Tim Mcgraw, or Nascar and I'd lose my bonerz. Than I'd see Carrie Underwood and I'd get my underwood back. Than it'd be a back and forth for several hours and I'd lose interest. Than I'd start a thread about it here.

Seriously BET ? I mean, I understand the argument, and I agree, if there was a WET it probably would get a bad rep for no real reason, but lets face the facts, 80% or more of TV, movies, and everything else is already aimed the white consumer anyway.

I'm not talking strictly about the programing. I'm talking about the name. It's just typical anymore that it has to be called "black" entertainment television to call out race. So if that's the case and it's called "black" entertainment, then what's the big deal if someone specifies "the black fag" vs just fag? Why is acceptable in one sense and not the other.

How about we have the White Engineer of the Year, National Association of WASP Telecommunications Professionals, White Professionals And White Small Business Magazine?

It's getting pretty old to see the race card be played only when swings one way. That's what I meant about 'letting the slavery thing go' above. Two generations is a damn long time. Hell, we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan yet less than 15yrs after the war ended we were buying their cars here in the states.

Its an odd phenomenon. Even though I don't think it was racist, if I overheard some random person say it, I would feel uneasy about it. Not offended per say, just a feeling that I can't describe well. We have a couple more generations to go to make up for the 400+ years. Still waiting on my 40 acres and the mule, but hey at least we got affirmative action outta the deal :cool:

I'm not talking strictly about the programing. I'm talking about the name. It's just typical anymore that it has to be called "black" entertainment television to call out race. So if that's the case and it's called "black" entertainment, then what's the big deal if someone specifies "the black fag" vs just fag? Why is acceptable in one sense and not the other.

How about we have the White Engineer of the Year, National Association of WASP Telecommunications Professionals, White Professionals And White Small Business Magazine?

It's getting pretty old to see the race card be played only when swings one way. That's what I meant about 'letting the slavery thing go' above. Two generations is a damn long time. Hell, we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan yet less than 15yrs after the war ended we were buying their cars here in the states.

We are on the same page.

In any sense, if I were to organize an all "white" meeting I would be considered racist by the "blacks" for not including them. But fullswing its okay for the "blacks" to organize this same meeting. And everyone has to except it. Why? Becuase they're black? Lets stop being so selective and get over it.

Like Tim is saying, let create all of his examples stated above. You wont ever see it happen, because its "racist" But its okay for the other side to do it.

You must know your past, so it isnt repeated, but also because the past sometimes dictates the future. The problem often lies in people using the "race" card like slavery happened to that person yesterday. The problem isnt with slavery being taught in schools the problem is some people let that history hold them back. There is typically more advantage toward white people in general. However more and more there is more reverse racism towards the white male. Every other category of person is considered a minority therefore COULD possibly receive some sort of advantage or assistance. e.g. grants, affirmative action, some loans etc.

side note ** i met an outstanding teacher yesterday, i worked with her the last two days. she will definitely be a master teacher and a suburban school district ran her through major hoops during the hiring process in the end the hired her white counterpart a person she graduated with. we dont know why but she had a better interview, better references etc and the white woman was hired. maybe she just wasnt a good fit for that district. the neighboring district did hire her though and she is the only black woman in that district.

so was it racism??? or a form of??? [at the district that didnt hire her?]

Its an odd phenomenon. Even though I don't think it was racist, if I overheard some random person say it, I would feel uneasy about it. Not offended per say, just a feeling that I can't describe well. We have a couple more generations to go to make up for the 400+ years. Still waiting on my 40 acres and the mule, but hey at least we got affirmative action outta the deal :cool:

:gtfo:

Must be nice to not have to rely on your actual intellect and societal contributions. So let's fight discrimination...with discrimination!