I have a few questions...

Erica

ive got an M&P 9c i love. plus, it has 3 different grip inserts so you can figure which one fits you best. i dont think the glocks or XD's have that.

One thing i really liked about the subcompact 9mill M&P's was that it came with two magazine's. one short one that sat flush with the bottom of the grip and another that had a finger extention and larger round capacity. At least I think it was the M&P's.

One thing i really liked about the subcompact 9mill M&P's was that it came with two magazine's. one short one that sat flush with the bottom of the grip and another that had a finger extention and larger round capacity. At least I think it was the M&P's.

yeah it did. when i got mine, it came with 2 more mags via a rebate, and i called up S&W and asked for 3 more mag base extensions, and they sent me 3 more for free (didnt even pay shipping)

so now, 3 of my mags have the extended base (shoot a bit better with it...more comfortable) and when i carry it, i use the flat base mag to remove that little bit of bulk that isnt 100% necessary.

i can still shoot fine with the flat base, but for the range, i prefer the extended base.

I would say something in 9mm or .40 would be perfect.

9mm Glock compact purhapse. A fine choice for the perfect fitment of a womans hand as well.

After teaching many many girls how to properly handle a handgun, most of them love the 9mm in the end for sure.

I know how to properly shoot a gun..grandfather was a gun deal I grew up with this stuff.. no one ever taught me how to pick one out though.. haha

I like the glock 19 alot...Someone told me the mags. are harder to load thought and the saftey is kind of funcky...thoughts?

I like the glock 19 alot...Someone told me the mags. are harder to load thought and the saftey is kind of funcky...thoughts?

Glocks don't really have an external safety. They've got a safety on the trigger that needs to be depressed before the gun will fire.

Some people don't like the design, but I'm more than OK with it.

Nah they arent bad at all.. depending on your hand strength youll either get the mag filled all the way or just a couple rounds shy of full.