09' Autox Schedule!!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call them and tell them to find you something used and they can get it.

Yeah, as soon as I have my tax return back and the Pathy is likely gone I will be moving on something hopefully before the season starts.

Adam, don't forget the Talon, we need to wring that thing out there too.

Also, if anyone notices there is No Cooper Stadium this year. The city does not want us there while the property is for sale, Andy has said he will stay up with what's going on with the lot as imo it's our best place play.

Hmm, at least up there because I want to see you lay waste to Rays wrx on the back straight(or about half the other cars there too)!!

If I get a chance. I still have a lot of driving classes I need to take up there before I do anything.

Be warned, racing is a disease cured only by poverty!!!

Truth :(

I am going to try to hit as many events as I can in April and May (and Mid Ohio at least once), because I will be moving in late June and may very well have to sell my car :( I have spent all of this time and money getting it sorted, I might as well enjoy it...

Be warned, racing is a disease cured only by poverty!!!

Poverty DOES NOT cure - just causes withdrawal symptoms!! (speaking first hand)

Was at the chiefs meeting last weekend, there may be some good news on some lots other than NTR & OSU before season's end. Don't want to jinx anything Andy's been working on - and these two sites are still very good compared to what others run on. Still, a bit more pavement is always a good thing....

those may not handle very well even when they get warmed up:p

Heh, you're telling me. Once the new Bridgestones are released next week I'll be able to make a decision and order in plenty of time.

Glancing over last years results, it looks like you and Beerman should have a pretty good battle in EM.

Poverty DOES NOT cure - just causes withdrawal symptoms!! (speaking first hand)

Was at the chiefs meeting last weekend, there may be some good news on some lots other than NTR & OSU before season's end. Don't want to jinx anything Andy's been working on - and these two sites are still very good compared to what others run on. Still, a bit more pavement is always a good thing....

Does it start with Port Co and end with Lumbus Airport? :D

The airport would rock, some of the old buildings over by the old tower have some huge expanses of area that from a distance at least looks good. In terms of large lots the only other big expanse is Rickenbacker, there has to be 100+ acres of asphalt and concrete that are never being used and would be phenomenol. Now that Columbus Motor Speedway has an infield I had brought that up as it's larger than Kilkare and would be perfect imo.

The airport would rock, some of the old buildings over by the old tower have some huge expanses of area that from a distance at least looks good. In terms of large lots the only other big expanse is Rickenbacker, there has to be 100+ acres of asphalt and concrete that are never being used and would be phenomenol. Now that Columbus Motor Speedway has an infield I had brought that up as it's larger than Kilkare and would be perfect imo.

my dad used to teach police driving at rickenbacker, he said that it sucks to drive on now. way back it used to be real nice i remember but they quit going because its bad.