09' Autox Schedule!!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I'm only working on Friday this weekend so I'll most defs. be there. Look for my 16 second ricer on the sidelines. :D

--Edit--

Just checked out the OVR SCCAs rules and I need authorization to even WATCH an event, or co-ride for lulz? Anyone know how stringent they are with this?

Edited by Tripleskate
OVR SCCA

I signed up, but under the wrong class. ops.

They can straiten out the class at registration if you get to the event early.

It's really not much of an issue at a T&T anyway because the times are for your use only not class wins. The only issue would be what group you ran with and again not a real issue in a T&T.

Mike

Oh well, I'm only working on Friday this weekend so I'll most defs. be there. Look for my 16 second ricer on the sidelines. :D

--Edit--

Just checked out the OVR SCCAs rules and I need authorization to even WATCH an event, or co-ride for lulz? Anyone know how stringent they are with this?

Don't worry, my "zoom zoom" probably wouldn't even bust into the 16's at the drag strip :cool:

I'm sure MrAutoX would be able to give the details on watching and riding...

I know I am taking the easy way out instead of looking it up, but I am bringing a friend of mine out for the first time to the TNT. Anybody know offhand what class his stock acura RSX would be?

Thanks, Matt

Thought it would be an H-stock competitor? I'll wait for others to chime in though.

It's the insurance, the have(like everyone else) the SCCA by the balls. In order to ride you would have to have both parents sign off on the waiver, watching shouldn't be any issue.

For the double post, I guess I'll be there on Saturday morning then! Thanks for the info. :bangbang:

I know I am taking the easy way out instead of looking it up, but I am bringing a friend of mine out for the first time to the TNT. Anybody know offhand what class his stock acura RSX would be?

Thanks, Matt

Because I am lazy, and also because guessing games are fun... I would guess the rsx is an h-stock car, and the rsx-s is g-stock.

Adam, you'll be in "stupid class"......heehehehe. Actually your in "ST" but it doesn't matter for the drivers school as we won't use the classing.

Fiji, to race you'll need to be there by 8, to watch anytime.

Adam, you'll be in "stupid class"......heehehehe. Actually your in "ST" but it doesn't matter for the drivers school as we won't use the classing.

Good to know. I'm not racing, but I wanted to get a good idea of what time to show up so I can watch/hang out.

I've been trying to find the event schedule that was posted on the OVR website last season. I can't find it on there anywhere and it would be helpful for me.