Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

Not to be a dick but I would have to totally agree with this statement. Phil your car might have been a 13 sec car before when it was stock. Assuming you do alot of work to it you might knock it down to high 11 car. Once you get into the high 11's or hell lets say it will go low 11's, once you get to that point it take alot to get into the 10's and it take some good driving skills.

Well said Sam.....for instance the power might be there but its whole different game to get it there.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing compares to the first 60ft that makes your stomach knot up lol. First time I drove anything fast, it went 1.47 60 and I about shit my pants, its a fucking rush. I could barely get out of the car cuz I was shaking so bad...... best thing ever. Then you get used to it :(

Nothing compares to the first 60ft that makes your stomach knot up lol. First time I drove anything fast, it went 1.47 60 and I about shit my pants, its a fucking rush. I could barely get out of the car cuz I was shaking so bad...... best thing ever. Then you get used to it :(

The first hard 60' I cut was at Norwalk, glove box came open and shit sounded like it broke.

I <3 the sounds of a hard 60' on a radial. :lol:

The first hard 60' I cut was at Norwalk, glove box came open and shit sounded like it broke.

x2 now i knowq nothing like rwd but when i fist cut a 1.76 60foot in my srt the glove box flew open my safc fuel tuner flew down off the dash an was funny as shit

Guest tbutera2112
Im blue da ba de da ba daaaaaa da ba deeeeeee da ba da da ba deeeeeee da ba da da ba de da ba daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dued i luv that song no joke its my favurite song i play wile im smoken fools in my neeyawn woooo

Haha.

Had the same thing happen on my car with slicks, rearview mirror on the back seat ftw.

Guest Removed

piissstt

pissstt

piisstt

anyone else notice paul has sprung a leak?

Okay... I'm not going to read through 15 pages of this junk, but... Is someone claiming to be able to run 10's in a Camaro full weight, on slicks, with a 10 bolt rear end, and the fastest this person has ever been is 13's???

Summary for all new people entering thread!

RIGHT HERE THIS IS IT READ^^^^^^

edit: :D

piissstt

pisss

piisstt

anyone else notice paul has sprung a leak?

Huh? That makes no sense? Asshole get ur shit ready to race fool.

Lol PAUL how did you get tyler's Password??

Awww that's cute get ur pos fixed an grab a 100$ an let's race fucktard

dued i luv that song no joke its my favurite song i play wile im smoken fools in my neeyawn woooo

Ha... too easy talk to me when ur cars able to go down the track....

U gotta add that someone was to buy a car and didnt then it got sold to another member and that 1st member said he was gonna beat some people then it just went ape shit from there!

Okay... So you are telling me that a person was talking shit, about running 10's and waxing some ass, and didn't even have the car that he was suppose to run 10's in and wax that ass with, because he never bought it and it got sold to someone else??? Well... that right there is what I call EPIC FAIL, ladies and gentlemen...