Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

Guest Removed
Oddly enough, I get the same thing. I guess I'm not mean enough in person.

or just a easy slut in person. after the hand shake you come right out with "just put it in my ass already"

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or just a easy slut in person. after the hand shake you come right out with "just put it in my ass already"

That only happens when you buy me a drink first. Gosh, why do you have to be such a jerk.

Guest Removed
Your still on stock motor right? What you got done? Ill run ya.

fuck the dumb shit. ill go get the car right now. how do you wanna get owned by a stock 4.6 thats been beat on?:confused:

ill give you 2 on the flag for 200.dig

still waiting?

Guest tbutera2112
not racin my car right now lol... its cold as shit, last thing we need is black ice, or a racing ticket...draws too much attention with the open exhaust! its not leaving that barn lol

Guest tbutera2112
word

un-word

car aint getting launched hard until i got enough money laying around to fix the rear end when it takes a shit

although...i say this now... but you know how i am... this car is gonna get beaten on when its done lol

Guest Removed
un-word

car aint getting launched hard until i got enough money laying around to fix the rear end when it takes a shit

although...i say this now... but you know how i am... this car is gonna get beaten on when its done lol

slicks, bone stock 8.8 leaving on or off spray, mine never broke. and you know how i am.:D

im glad it wouldnt hook under WOT with the new motor, it for sure would have been in peices:(

Guest tbutera2112
slicks, bone stock 8.8 leaving on or off spray, mine never broke. and you know how i am.:D

think that tranny will be ok? and it wont be sprayed until fall or so...gotta find funding for that first lol...getting it running is takin a toll on my finances as it sits

Guest Removed
think that tranny will be ok? and it wont be sprayed until fall or so...gotta find funding for that first lol...getting it running is takin a toll on my finances as it sits

well who was the one that went ape shit with the fancy stuff?:gtfo:

not like i dont know how to build it ....

Guest tbutera2112
well who was the one that went ape shit with the fancy stuff?:gtfo:

not like i dont know how to build it ....

haha only nice things i got are stuff that will transfer over when i do the other motor.... dont wanna buy cheap shit then have to buy the right stuff later!...only "fancy" things i got were the headers and the pan...and i sold my probe to buy the headers so those dont even count lol

im not worried about funds... i got enough to finish up the motor swap... just not gonna spray it till i know that i got money there incase stuff breaks

dont you run 15s?

14's thank you very much. I just had a REALLY bad day at the track day I went to.

fuck the dumb shit. ill go get the car right now. how do you wanna get owned by a stock 4.6 thats been beat on?:confused:

ill give you 2 on the flag for 200.dig

Sure, minus the money part. I dont have extra money to toss around like that.

Ok back on topic... Who will actually have their car out and make passes this year?

Ill be out to as many track days as I can. Ill still be going slow but, I will be there.

*Triple-potamus*

Edited by nurkvinny

Guest Removed
Sure, minus the money part. I dont have extra money to toss around like that.

fuck it, i dont want your money anyway. it would be worth doing just to put you thru street racing school.

chase is a race

;)