Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want a piece of a junk yard 146 c.i. motor neon. I will run everyone in this thread heads up.

I'd say thats overly confident for a "junkyard" neon. My shits not fast enough to have that attitude :(

For s&g's srt-4?

Then Gamble and agree to the race.

40-140 with a random Neon. Sounds like a safe bet to me...

I don't roll. Why would I agree to a race with a ride I know nothing about. There is a difference between playing odds, and just being stupid. If there is no info to be released thats fine with me, I was just asking.

I don't roll. Why would I agree to a race with a ride I know nothing about. There is a difference between playing odds, and just being stupid. If there is no info to be released thats fine with me, I was just asking.

What do you wanna know. Its a 2.4L motor out of a neon from pick and pull. It was 156$. It had a hole in the oil pan, pulled the pan checked hte bottom end and it looked ok. Put a new pan on it and fired it up. So like I said, you and me heads up at any track rental?

Guest Removed
What do you wanna know. Its a 2.4L motor out of a neon from pick and pull. It was 156$. It had a hole in the oil pan, pulled the pan checked hte bottom end and it looked ok. Put a new pan on it and fired it up. So like I said, you and me heads up at any track rental?

2.4's dont come in those year neons...:p

and since when did you buy old boys neon?

I'm sure. I won't be running my pile at track day. I'd prolly be embarrassed of what it will actually run. My shits slow man, I can't run with your shit head up. I'll stay on this porch this time.

This thread fails now. Brian, why did you have to come in here and gay it up?

Sorry. You're right, Sam and I should start a new thread titled I run faster than 12's..

Oh wait! I'll race anyone with my wifes status!!! Is that a slow enough car to fit in with these battling piles of fail??? :p

Sorry. You're right, Sam and I should start a new thread titled I run faster than 12's..

Oh wait! I'll race anyone with my wifes status!!! Is that a slow enough car to fit in with these battling piles of fail???

Disable one cylinder and then you can play with the rest of the kids.

Stratus vs Envoy- 3mins from now at the spot.

Disable one cylinder and then you can play with the rest of the kids.

Stratus vs Envoy- 3mins from now at the spot.

How about envoy vs envoy vs stratus. The wife wants in on the action.

I'll be at the spot in 4 minutes. I need to get race gas... 89 octane FTMFW!!!

Oh wait! I'll race anyone with my wifes status!!! Is that a slow enough car to fit in with these battling piles of fail??? :p

I need cars from the stratus also, fuck...... I need cars from everyone!!!!!1! So no one wastes their time, I give up money if I lose.

How about envoy vs envoy vs stratus. The wife wants in on the action.

I'll be at the spot in 4 minutes. I need to get race gas... 89 octane FTMFW!!!

You had your chance, I'll be running 93. You might want to drive naked for weight reduction.