Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how fast were we going? my speedo is off because i sold my handheld and i have gears...but with an open h pipe we didnt wanna draw attention lol

haha, my speedo is broke too.

4th gear at 3.5k rpms. i was waiting for you to catch up. i usually cruise at 3k in 5th gear, and thats about 70mph.

Guest tbutera2112
haha, my speedo is broke too.

4th gear at 3.5k rpms. i was waiting for you to catch up. i usually cruise at 3k in 5th gear, and thats about 70mph.

lol i think we got passed by every car on the freeway... we couldnt have been doing more than 60...at 65 my speedo says like 78 or something... i think it said 70 today while driving

LOL @ this thread

:cool:

leme guess u were the one who bought it under phil?

He was the first to come with any money yes.

COLD BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOODED

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/coldbloooded.jpg

big a...did you give just2sweet a deposit? to show youre actually going to sign it over? give hime 400 bucks or something to hold onto so he knows youre serious...you cant really expect him to pay you and then you not sign over the car right away...oh nvm, yes you can...you wanted phil to pay and then wait another week for the title, yet you couldnt wait a week to get paid...just2sweet, goodluck with the car, hopefully he actually signs over the title, and if i were you ide be askin him for a deposit so you know he isnt just fucking you around

Get the fuck over it, your friend didn't get a car. Who cares? How many times did he tell Andrew he wanted to buy the car? He never acted on it until now. Andrew obviously wanted to sell the car. If someone had money to buy it, they should get it.

Damn man, you just got put in ur place like a little bitch. :o

triple cause this thread is entertaining as hell!!!

Edited by nurkvinny

That is what i tried to do. The bank said they have E-Titles now and they have to get the lean released after we pay it off. Which is why it takes longer than it did back in the day. Either way the car is paid for and he will have title ASAP. Steve and I are fine with what we have worked so what else does it matter.

Yeah i wasnt tryna be an ass or anything i was just saying how i did mine

:slap: lol yeah that helps a little!!!

Ooops! :D

Guest Removed
lol i think we got passed by every car on the freeway... we couldnt have been doing more than 60...at 65 my speedo says like 78 or something... i think it said 70 today while driving

i dont need anymore tickets

first of all congrats to steve on getting a nice car

secondly congrats to andrew making the sale

but wtf is everyone bitching about me backing out of cars? when did i say i was going to buy an ls1 in here besides andrews car and brians formula? my name got brought up by people everytime an ls1 came uop, i said nothing, i talked to brian about the formula a few times but never said i was buying it. this is the only car ive moved on so get your facts straight. nurvkinny, suck my dick and get over yourself. i got food poisong the nite before i was supposed to pick thos tickets up, big fucking deal, $10 tickets to super chevy show. its not a big deal he sold the car, i just have some $ now to play with some things. and now instead of hitting 12s this yr, im now looking in the low 11s maybe high 10s . :). ill be at jegs tommorow and craigs making moves. and rob is about to make some coin off me so he is happy to lol

No, He's been around since like 1518. His real name is Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod.

Phil, I'm taking you car shoppng this weekend.

WHAT!!?!?!?! Our families fought for nearly a millenia beginning in the latter half of the 15th century!

CONNOR! I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN HONOR DU-EL!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/drevol500/urlacher.jpg

There can be only one!

Highlander?

http://www.lonelyreviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/highlander_connor.jpg

Toyota Highlander?

http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/firstdrive/2006/toyota.highlander.hybrid/06.toyota.highlander.lead.340.jpg

Pay close attention... Getting the two confused could cost you your life.

first of all congrats to steve on getting a nice car

secondly congrats to andrew making the sale

but wtf is everyone bitching about me backing out of cars? when did i say i was going to buy an ls1 in here besides andrews car and brians formula? my name got brought up by people everytime an ls1 came uop, i said nothing, i talked to brian about the formula a few times but never said i was buying it. this is the only car ive moved on so get your facts straight. nurvkinny, suck my dick and get over yourself. i got food poisong the nite before i was supposed to pick thos tickets up, big fucking deal, $10 tickets to super chevy show. its not a big deal he sold the car, i just have some $ now to play with some things. and now instead of hitting 12s this yr, im now looking in the low 11s maybe high 10s . :). ill be at jegs tommorow and craigs making moves. and rob is about to make some coin off me so he is happy to lol

ok.....I am lost....so what did you buy or what are you buying? PM if you want?