Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can beat half the people in this thread because most of you have broken cars. (Or cars torn down for rebuilding) So suck my dick.

Your POS couldn't beat a moped. Go back to dreamland queer boy.

nurvkinny, suck my dick and get over yourself. i got food poisong the nite before i was supposed to pick thos tickets up, big fucking deal, $10 tickets to super chevy show.

Ahh yes, two days in a row that you had food poisoning. Shame that food poisoning spread to your phone as well, and funny you claimed I never called you, even when I provided a pic proving I did... twice. I won't relive that mess, it was pretty well proven how much of a bitch move you played.

Here's a very quick search to show your history of following through with shit on CR, and it does not even include the "big fucking deal" tickets that were a big deal until you couldn't pick them up.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61283&page=2

My own car that you never bothered to come see:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57951

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55899

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=763235&postcount=24

And, an ironic post by Big A saying he hopes you have down payment $$ -

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=763281&postcount=7

Oh, I almost forgot about the get over myself comment. If I had to guess I've met 100-150 CR people in person, and I think most, if not all of them, would say I was a super awesome guy! So, go me!

Guest tbutera2112
Your still on stock motor right? What you got done? Ill run ya.

ide run you if my car was here...it wont have a motor in it by next week.... the 4.6 has seen its final drive in my car...its parked and ready for a transplant

p.s. you wouldnt have a chance

my car was stock... just little shit

gears, exhaust, cai, shifter... and it was tuned with a shit load of timing when i had it running last season..but i sold the tuner off of it already

ide run you if my car was here...it wont have a motor in it by next week.... the 4.6 has seen its final drive in my car...its parked and ready for a transplant

p.s. you wouldnt have a chance

my car was stock... just little shit

gears, exhaust, cai, shifter... and it was tuned with a shit load of timing when i had it running last season..but i sold the tuner off of it already

Well thats poop. Ill run you anyways. Im almost done with my vtec swap and I just installed a carbon fiber clutch throwout bearing so I should be good for low 7's.

Guest tbutera2112
Well thats poop. Ill run you anyways. Im almost done with my vtec swap and I just installed a carbon fiber clutch throwout bearing so I should be good for low 7's.

i know a guy with a stock neon (not an srt4...just a neon) and it has vtec badges on it...maybe you should run him

Sorry Nancy boy, I don't float through little fairy dreams like that. Why don't you get back to racing My Little Ponies now.

Because, your little ponies are so much faster than mine. It kinda takes the fun out of it. I just brush their tails.

i know a guy with a stock neon (not an srt4...just a neon) and it has vtec badges on it...maybe you should run him

Thats just not nice. My car isnt fast but, I am definately not in "that group" of people. Your a butthole. And I have beaten bolt on GT's (not that its impressive by any means) so suck it. :D

Guest Removed
If I had to guess I've met 100-150 CR people in person, and I think most, if not all of them, would say I was a super awesome guy! So, go me!

your ok for a chevy guy, but i guess thats the down side :p

Guest tbutera2112
Thats just not nice. My car isnt fast but, I am definately not in "that group" of people. Your a butthole. And I have beaten bolt on GT's (not that its impressive by any means) so suck it. :D

dont you run 15s?

Guest Removed

fuck the dumb shit. ill go get the car right now. how do you wanna get owned by a stock 4.6 thats been beat on?:confused:

ill give you 2 on the flag for 200.dig

Oh, I almost forgot about the get over myself comment. If I had to guess I've met 100-150 CR people in person, and I think most, if not all of them, would say I was a super awesome guy! So, go me!

Oddly enough, I get the same thing. I guess I'm not mean enough in person.