Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rolls are for people trying to act like their car is fast and to cheap to spend the money where it needs to be:D

ding ding ding. you sir are correct. im not saying im fast, ill just be faster than zach and paul. and i dont want to break it til i pay it off. so ill be a pussy of the track.

who said we were doing it illegally?

speaking in third perosn: phil will do lil to no dig racing this year, phil will take zachs title, phil will whip pauls ass, phil will have those hoes as nutswingers.. tyler i hope your car is done. i just want to ride in it cause you should be running a pretty nasty dig setup.

I know Zach has never paid for a track event... so he's not holding any track titles.

there are tracks outside of cr trackdays, and dig racing means im not doing it on the street. :D

i hate you lol, you ruin winter fun.

No there are not!!! CR is the only place that ever has track days!!!!!!

Either way I bet my wife could take my car at trails and own everyone in this thread.

No there are not!!! CR is the only place that ever has track days!!!!!!

Either way I bet my wife could take my car at trails and own everyone in this thread.

me you motor on motor just remember i have less CI if i get beat i will change my pate to ls1 owns if you lose you get a plate that say 504lfe

Phil will be at Trails. Phil WILL get his ass handed to him by me.

No bitching out, bring it :D

thy will show for god has blessed it to beat all in stock form and he will take your title for it is one of the rules god has given him to accomplish.