Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

Zach- I just think you and Eric will be very close.....I would like to run you in my G/F's car if I can finish her bolt ons. BTW- What did you run at the track? And yes all these runs will take place at "the track". And yes a track day at night would be sweet even if it does cost a lil more....there would definately be more people and it would be more interesting.

12.87 @ 110 with a 2.1 60' FTL :lol:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess sold pending payment means its sold. :confused: LOL at 4 pages of shit about a car phil hasnt paided for yet or put any money down on either....

i told him that yesterday... im suprised he hasent put a down payment or anything on it..... hmmm so wanna sell it to me then... hahah

There are only a few people in this thread with a chance, and Paul, Zach and Phil don't have a prayer.

I have backed up everything I ever said I was going to do, including pushing my Camaro harder then I should have. However if I do the work on Phil's car he won't be far behind me which puts Zach and Paul up shit creek.

Well as of 3:15 this morning the car still does not belong to Phil since it's sitting in the back of Andrew's driveway. So interesting how he is calling it his....weird!!!!

I've been in it before, can I call it mine too??

Paul, I'll 40 roll you!

HAHAHAHAHA So Phil talks shit with a car he doesn't even own. That he's barely even driven. That he's never launched...But, I'm just talking shit because I'm drunk. I hope Phil get's this car. It'll definitely be some fun, and motivate me to stop spending my money on other crap and actually get some shit done to mine. But still. As of right now, this second. My car>Phil's. Or he can race my Iroc.

HAHAHAHAHA So Phil talks shit with a car he doesn't even own. That he's barely even driven. That he's never launched...But, I'm just talking shit because I'm drunk. I hope Phil get's this car. It'll definitely be some fun, and motivate me to stop spending my money on other crap and actually get some shit done to mine. But still. As of right now, this second. My car>Phil's. Or he can race my Iroc.

you lost to earon ( i have it on video) so i would still beat you with the lt1. stfu

1. i didnt make this thread up, it was zach, i wasnt going to shit talk to anyone on here til i gott the car.

2. i got approved for the loan thursday night, but since i wont get the check til this week we must wait, and it would take all week either way cause andrews dad isnt home to sign it over and it would take a few days to get the title from the bank anyways. i jus love how everyone is taking the fun out of shit talking. if your not here to bash someone, please exit cause you are ruining our boredom.