kinda new from circleville.

mustanggt5liter

i started back in august and havent been back on till today. i have been tryin to get my blown lx wrapped up for spring if it ever comes. i am looking for my last part, an 80mm mass air meter for 42#'ers. if anyone knows where a used but good one is please let me know. thanks guys. im still trying to build up my rep so i can post some of my tons of great parts for 5.0 stangs. including parts from: trick flow, ford racing, bbk, hypertech, march, nx, zex, tons of body parts for 86-93 mustangs. thanks guys all help would be much appreciated. talk at you later.
  • Downvote 2

i started back in august and havent been back on till today. i have been tryin to get my blown lx wrapped up for spring if it ever comes. i am looking for my last part, an 80mm mass air meter for 42#'ers. if anyone knows where a used but good one is please let me know. thanks guys. im still trying to build up my rep so i can post some of my tons of great parts for 5.0 stangs. including parts from: trick flow, ford racing, bbk, hypertech, march, nx, zex, tons of body parts for 86-93 mustangs. thanks guys all help would be much appreciated. talk at you later.

It will be a long while before you can use CR to sell your crap if you demonstrate that you cannot read off the bat. Although I won't hold it against you too much, I did see you were from circleville. :p

Welcome

Please Read:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

Edited by Jones

well since i cant sell my "crap" as jones so nicely put it. and yes i can read. ill just use craigslist and bstangs to sell my nicer crap then urs. i havent been here since august and now i remember why. ill let you holyier the thou pompas ppl play with your own kind. you guys really make one feel welcome.

and if jones can read it says cr members must have a min of 25 post to list in the parts section.hmmmmm

Then why are you posting in here?

Can you see the irony ?

You did well, got decent rep and then started over for some reason. I suggested reading it over so you can perhaps see what you are missing. lol

Guest Removed
well since i cant sell my "crap" as jones so nicely put it. and yes i can read. ill just use craigslist and bstangs to sell my nicer crap then urs. i havent been here since august and now i remember why. ill let you holyier the thou pompas ppl play with your own kind. you guys really make one feel welcome.

dont mind the audi for buick douches. welcome

and dont forget stangbangerz.com either

you should be able to make a for sale there now:p

you want to talk about irony? how about columbus racing dumba$$es shutting down a freeway. well ill gonna cancel my account due to too many dumbasses like you who think they are better then the world cuz you drive a girls audi. you guys here deserve each other. ill be sure to tell everyone i come in contact with that cr is a joke and that i dont agree with the street racing that goes on within. welcome these nutz in ur mouth. later jokers! thanks gearhead, glad someone here as some common sense. im a outta this stink hole. stangs rule over girly saabs, miatas,er audi whatever it is you pedal.
  • Downvote 1

you want to talk about irony? how about columbus racing dumba$$es shutting down a freeway. well ill gonna cancel my account due to too many dumbasses like you who think they are better then the world cuz you drive a girls audi. you guys here deserve each other. ill be sure to tell everyone i come in contact with that cr is a joke and that i dont agree with the street racing that goes on within. welcome these nutz in ur mouth. later jokers! thanks gearhead, glad someone here as some common sense. im a outta this stink hole. stangs rule over girly saabs, miatas,er audi whatever it is you pedal.

W T F

It sucks that we are going to lose a quality member like this. Think of all he could have contributed.

:sadface:

Guest Removed
where is the rainbow front license plate on that homobile, it must not be ur car.

back window sticker...;)

and you haven't been around to long bro. don't push the limits of the rules like i do.

we are on columbus lsx forum. we are the minority :(

Guest tbutera2112
Well this got fucked in a hurry, but it made me smile. Have a good day fags.

up until this post, this thread was moderately entertaining...now i just lulzed

you know its funny how you bash CR for being close minded yet it does seem to me that your close minded and stuck on your stang.

don't knock a car until you drive it.

Guest Removed
you know its funny how you bash CR for being close minded yet it does seem to me that your close minded and stuck on your stang.

don't knock a car until you drive it.

coming from the man with the over priced toyota:rolleyes:

Remember that be nice to newbs rule... it doesnt apply here.

im being nice to the newb...someone else broke that rule and started this clustard fuck of a thread.