Cam FS.. feeler thread

V8 Beast

I'm going with a cam that will work better with nitrous. I know there are a lot of new lsx owners so I figured I would get this out there before you spend all of your tax returns :D I will have the cam out as soon as Hal and I find some time to pull it (No later than the first week of April)

Specs:

and I do have the cam card.

228/232 .588/.595 110+1 LSA Xer lobed custom grind from comp cam. Has just under 5000 miles on it.

Any takers at $200?

Oh, heres a sound clip through long tubes with the cut out open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_KlCbhjMA&feature=channel_page

I wish but i want to get heads and intake first

Nemo haha uhh idk ima shop around for a decent body shop i can get a door replacement for like 300 but the sideskirt is the most expensive i hear. So who knows :shrugs:

$300? good luck with that! buy brian's cam you should be fine with the stock heads minus the valve springs, and push rods. either way at least you'll have a cam for when you are ready

$300? good luck with that! buy brian's cam you should be fine with the stock heads minus the valve springs, and push rods. either way at least you'll have a cam for when you are ready

I actually found a couple doors for 300 there not black but oh well and you say i should be fine with stock heads?? if so ill give him a shout out about when i can buy! Im a newbie to the LS1's kinda :D

I actually found a couple doors for 300 there not black but oh well and you say i should be fine with stock heads?? if so ill give him a shout out about when i can buy! Im a newbie to the LS1's kinda :D

don't forget push rods, and valve springs, while your in there might as well replace the valve seals too

Brian (not Carter)

This cam would be pretty nice for your car with the converter. You would need push rods, springs (I may have a hookup on that for you), and seals like Craig said. I think you can get done without having to drill the TB.

Brian (not Carter)

This cam would be pretty nice for your car with the converter. You would need push rods, springs (I may have a hookup on that for you), and seals like Craig said. I think you can get done without having to drill the TB.

How many of these cars have you done without replacing the oil pump?

How many of these cars have you done without replacing the oil pump?

Only 2000+ cars IIRC. I didn't look at what year his is.

Brian, look at an oil pump and timing chain with the cam.