Need some boat help

Sam1647545489

As it is getting closer to the time to get the boats back out and go boating, I need to do an oil change on both my motors on my boat. It did not come with a manual of any sort since I bought it used. What I need to find is how to change the oil on these two motors. I have 2006 20' seadoo speedster with the twin 215hp s/c motors. I cant find anything online about how to go about doin it. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=4669

not sameboat but yea samethign withthe siphoning the oil out as well

also somemanuels not sure if yours is in here but check out this forum might helpo

http://www.seadooforum.com/manuals.php

edit never mind they charge 10/.95 for member ship haha

My thoughts would be take it somewhere as well.. they can do a whole inespection on it then. My buddy Chris has a boat mechanic he trusts.. Ill see if I can get his info for you, then you could at least do some price checking.

Guest 614Streets
Tommy(assured risk on board) works for total marine performance. Im sure he could help you out.

+2 Give them a call Im sure they will help!

As it is getting closer to the time to get the boats back out and go boating, I need to do an oil change on both my motors on my boat. It did not come with a manual of any sort since I bought it used. What I need to find is how to change the oil on these two motors. I have 2006 20' seadoo speedster with the twin 215hp s/c motors. I cant find anything online about how to go about doin it. Any help would be appreciated.

While their at it you better do something else to it so you might be able to keep up with me this year. ;). You might see a little more modified RXP at Alum this year:bangbang:

Tommy(assured risk on board) works for total marine performance. Im sure he could help you out.

I don't work on boats anymore.

While their at it you better do something else to it so you might be able to keep up with me this year. ;). You might see a little more modified RXP at Alum this year:bangbang:

Will you run the Skater? ;)

Well I treat my boat like my car. You gotta learn how to do your own work these days so I will figure it out. Cant be that hard. I might go see if I cant buy a service manual from sizle.

Call Bill if you have any questions, he has never had a problem helping people out. 545-2628.

Well I treat my boat like my car. You gotta learn how to do your own work these days so I will figure it out. Cant be that hard. I might go see if I cant buy a service manual from sizle.

See if you can buy a service manual off of E-bay. That's what I did for my boat, which was helpful when I did the motor swap.

What, they only made 1300+ each on 93.... :)

Yeah, OSS race weekend before memorial day, Poker Run weekend after labor day.

Dude, I'm off from the Friday before Memorial Day all the rest of the following week, so that would be perfect. Still want to rent a house boat? Are you taking your boat?