Any Thoughts/Comments on vw Jetta GLI's???

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going sat. morning hopefully to get an 2004.5 gli 6spd. :)

killer price w/ killer miles!!!

Nice, what color?

Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me what kind of deal you got? I may be selling this summer, so I'm curious what I might be able to get...

Nice, what color?

Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me what kind of deal you got? I may be selling this summer, so I'm curious what I might be able to get...

2004.5 platinum grey GLI 6spd

38k miles

clear title and accident free

a couple tasteful quality mods

Owner is a professional detailer (car is immaculate!!!)

getting it for $12,500 w/ a spare set of nice winter wheels/tires

and I could've got a car just like this w/ 46k miles for $11000 but I liked this one better and had more confidence in the seller since he was a professional detailer

:cool::bangbang::bangbang:

2004.5 platinum grey GLI 6spd

38k miles

clear title and accident free

a couple tasteful quality mods

Owner is a professional detailer (car is immaculate!!!)

getting it for $12,500 w/ a spare set of nice winter wheels/tires

and I could've got a car just like this w/ 46k miles for $11000 but I liked this one better and had more confidence in the seller since he was a professional detailer

:cool::bangbang::bangbang:

Best color :thumbup:

Sounds like a great deal... I would have definitely expected to get more than that if/when I sell.

Best color :thumbup:

Sounds like a great deal... I would have definitely expected to get more than that if/when I sell.

well goodluck. w/ how the market drop on car prices is right now b/c of the economy theres no way ur going to get $14k and up for a GLI unless u god under 30,000 miles which i'm pretty sure you got somethin like 50k+ and at that mileage i've seen GLI's go all day at 12k and lower on vwvortex.com. goodluck tho man. just gotta wait for the right buyer I guess, same way I did with the rx8 and I got my asking price even though the market is down:cool:

love the rims god damn i like those.

Thanks man. Remember though, I was about one thought away from scooping up a beautiful buyeye in florida b4 I found this GLI for a hell of a deal. So I still got a sweet spot for the subies

This is my buddies VW Shitty pics but i love driving it

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00838/65/61/838381656_l.jpg

http://b3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00838/38/12/838392183_l.jpg

^

Hes got that thing slammed in the back. I love that color, reminds me of my rx8 :(.

What all mods have he done to them

Thanks man. Remember though, I was about one thought away from scooping up a beautiful buyeye in florida b4 I found this GLI for a hell of a deal. So I still got a sweet spot for the subies

^

Hes got that thing slammed in the back. I love that color, reminds me of my rx8 :(.

What all mods have he done to them

Uhh chipped, lowered, boost controller and some other things but not really sure just goin of the top of my head

All cool VW's burn diesel fuel. True story.

I will pay money to see you stuffed into an old VW Diesel Rabbit.

I' m not sure I like this new MPG orientated OGRE. I miss the old catless fuel wasting ogre. I miss the Cedar Point trip where we had to push start your car.

:D

I will pay money to see you stuffed into an old VW Diesel Rabbit.

I' m not sure I like this new MPG orientated OGRE. I miss the old catless fuel wasting ogre. I miss the Cedar Point trip where we had to push start your car.

:D

OH shit a Drunken Ogre LMFAO at that memory.

and you don't remember my 81 rabbit?

Edited by OGRE
go fuck yourself i'm drunk

Nice pick up! I love driving my girls 04 GLI Jetta. If you see a girl driving one around the Polaris area with some 16" steel wheels w/Bug caps that is her. Trying to find out what we are going to do for her 18's

I forgot to say her car is also PG too..

Edited by IV RINGS
Forgot to add the color.