337NDACUT videos.......... Whats wrong? R U scared?

neonkiller

Guest 614Streets

I have been watching the NDA cut videos and all I have to say is they have it better in the south with the weather...... :jealous:

Hopefully they don't sell out and go to TV in 3 years......

Heads up racing is the best.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dover... That white fox is tits...

Ahh spring... The time of the year when the seasons change and the weather gets warmer. The time when racers crawl out of their winter slumber to spread their plumage and attract a mate..

the only problem I have with the vids is trying to understand what they are saying a true hustler will stay calm and just talk not yell so everybody can hear him and look at each other like wtf did he say

Yup. It's the guys in the vids I can't stand to watch, not the subject matter. Ten seconds into listening to that shit and it's the red X box click for me.

I've raced plenty of money races and even for titles once (which I won, and then the kid flipped out and had his "gang" come yell at me - from across the street). I love to watch people sandbag and negotiate, just not jumping up and down screaming like retards.

Yup. It's the guys in the vids I can't stand to watch, not the subject matter. Ten seconds into listening to that shit and it's the red X box click for me.

I've raced plenty of money races and even for titles once (which I won, and then the kid flipped out and had his "gang" come yell at me - from across the street). I love to watch people sandbag and negotiate, just not jumping up and down screaming like retards.

You said it a lot better than I tried to.

Hustling and shit talking and all that stuff is kind of a love it or hate it thing, I think. Personally, I love it, though I share some the same sentiments that have been expressed in this thread so far: it's much more entertaining - and tolerable - when the hustling doesn't involve some moron screaming and jumping around.

Sonny and Davis, IMO, are a spectacle to behold -- it is absolutely great to watch them in action. They, to me, embody what the "hustling" aspect of street racing should look like. If you haven't seen them at work, then you really owe it to yourself to do so.

Sonny and Davis, IMO, are a spectacle to behold -- it is absolutely great to watch them in action. They, to me, embody what the "hustling" aspect of street racing should look like. If you haven't seen them at work, then you really owe it to yourself to do so.

:pics:

Hustling and shit talking and all that stuff is kind of a love it or hate it thing, I think. Personally, I love it, though I share some the same sentiments that have been expressed in this thread so far: it's much more entertaining - and tolerable - when the hustling doesn't involve some moron screaming and jumping around.

J.B. When you coming out of retirement?

I remember watching Sonny hustle the kid in the civic or crx that shit was funny as hell. I have to admit tho I enjoy Sonnys style better then ndacuts style but both achieve the same end result.

Until I am in a place where I can afford to race again I will just keep talking about guns and random bullshit.

hell, i'm going to bradenton this weekend for the NMRA event--most likely going to run my cobra on the true street challenge just for the hell of it.

cars are a hobby for me, not a career. i'm not interested in being harassed, so i basically would avoid any situation like on that video. cool videos none the less.

Even if that were to happen I'd go out happy. Better than being 25, divorced and paying for two kids.

Rock on, America.

Now I'm off to Arizona to thoroughly enjoy being single and kid free. I'll try to think of you as I watch one of the strippers squirt breast milk. I really will.

I dropped my laptop reading this:bangbang:

fuking awsome.

Like Dr Z06 said, Sonny and Davis are the shit they prolly got a trphy for it.

Hustling is fun, Just dont get caught......

CPD knows who I am, Its not hard to find shit on the Internet. Everyones got incriminating stuff on the WEB and I mean EVERYONE just gotta watch your back and live with your choices.

Rats dont live any longer than snakes.

J.B. When you coming out of retirement?

Not sure, but I can tell you that McDorman's is presently selling a black 2007 Z06 with 15K miles for $49K, which is about $4K below the suggested retail for that car with those miles in this area. How do I know that? Because I really, really want out of retirement. :)

Not sure, but I can tell you that McDorman's is presently selling a black 2007 Z06 with 15K miles for $49K, which is about $4K below the suggested retail for that car with those miles in this area. How do I know that? Because I really, really want out of retirement. :)

Let me know when you are ready to pull the trigger and I bet i can find you one cheaper.

I can recall him being in full affect at the strip club last weekend......

Along with linn...

KAHOOOTS needs to change there servers to stripers and vice versa.

LOL - this is how we roll. :cool:

Yeah, the girls were kind of meh. Oh well, they were naked and there was booze, so there's no way there wasn't some kind of fun to be had. AMIRITE?