Saturday the 7th: Hoover Park @ 2pm

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go Brandon and whoever else wanted to see some pics of the Dick Harrell car.

Not too sure I'm a fan of the spoiler but the rest of the car looks pretty tits. I want those wheels! Ben what ever happened with that miss you had in the cylinder? Did you take it all apart?

Not too sure I'm a fan of the spoiler but the rest of the car looks pretty tits. I want those wheels! Ben what ever happened with that miss you had in the cylinder? Did you take it all apart?

It turned out to be the rings on piston #7, they actually wore into the piston a bit, here's a pic

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8909/piston.jpg

man that piston didnt look good. what are you doing for a motor? new settup or something wild? i planned on doing a 408 pro charged strocker but my buisness took alot of my time and money so didnt get the chance to do it. hopefully it will happen next winter.

theres going to be gm meet at hoover park on may 2nd at 2pm, did cops give you guys any crap?

1 cop drove through the lot and left, but they were lurking in the area all day, my friend Borce got pulled over for loud exhaust, window tint, and license plate tint covers on his mustang

what a joke, get out and do something good for the city. I have 15% all the way around from all the car break-ins at Olentangy Commons. Im sure if i havent had my tint, my car would of been broken into already with them seeing everything i had to offer inside

1 cop drove through the lot and left, but they were lurking in the area all day, my friend Borce got pulled over for loud exhaust, window tint, and license plate tint covers on his mustang

i feel bad for him, cause me, anthony, kim, & te7two blew past a westerville cop and he didnt do shit. <--- explained a few pages ago...

i feel bad for him, cause me, anthony, kim, & te7two blew past a westerville cop and he didnt do shit. <--- explained a few pages ago...

Yeah I felt bad for him too he always calls me on weekends asking what I'm doing, he likes to cruise around with me and the 1 time I invite him to a CR meet he gets pulled over, he's not even a CR member, been trying to get him to sign up for awhile now, and his mustang isn't loud, my camaro is 10x louder than his mustang

Edited by SinisterSS

Yeah I felt bad for him too he always calls me on weekends asking what I'm doing, he likes to cruise around with me and the 1 time I invite him to a CR meet he gets pulled over, he's not even a CR member, been trying to get him to sign up for awhile now, and his mustang isn't loud

Damn thats no good! He prob wont come out ever again! lol. The cops sometimes have nothing better to do i got pulled over for a damn front license plate its funny cause i told him that the license cover was stuck on the car lol

Yeah I felt bad for him too he always calls me on weekends asking what I'm doing, he likes to cruise around with me and the 1 time I invite him to a CR meet he gets pulled over, he's not even a CR member, been trying to get him to sign up for awhile now, and his mustang isn't loud, my camaro is 10x louder than his mustang

Cop was probably is an LSX Fan. ;)