Saturday the 7th: Hoover Park @ 2pm

MrMeanGreen

Roosters was better. :D

BY A FUCKING MILE

I thought that cop was going to get me for sure.. He was passing all the other cars and rode my ass all the way to 161 before he turned around.

i bet it was jones, i had some things to take care of so i went home. i went to sonic at like 10. yeah he was weavin just to catch up to you. did you hear me cut that chick off getting on 161, she had her horn blaring like a mofo.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet some of you guys. I will def be attending more meets this year. With turning the clocks forward thing, I didn't get home from work until 5:45AM last night/this morning. Wish I could have stayed longer at the meet.

i bet it was jones, i had some things to take care of so i went home. i went to sonic at like 10. yeah he was weavin just to catch up to you. did you hear me cut that chick off getting on 161, she had her horn blaring like a mofo.

AHAHHAHA, yeah that chick in the green civic? I was laughing my ass off because she was laying into her horn for like 5 minutes and you just light up the tires getting onto the on-ramp and leave her behind lol.

AHAHHAHA, yeah that chick in the green civic? I was laughing my ass off because she was laying into her horn for like 5 minutes and you just light up the tires getting onto the on-ramp and leave her behind lol.

yeah, i gave her this really dumb look, then took off.

What? The flat-bed didn't get there until like 515. There were still a dozen of us there.

Lol wtf...then I must have gone to the wrong park. I was at the one that had a frisbee golf course. Oh well, next time.

Lol wtf...then I must have gone to the wrong park. I was at the one that had a frisbee golf course. Oh well, next time.

Yeah, you were at the wrong one, it was the entrance off of sunbury that led you down below where we were all at. Me and Dover where sitting on the patio when you rolled thru sonic, should have stopped.

Yeah, you were at the wrong one, it was the entrance off of sunbury that led you down below where we were all at. Me and Dover where sitting on the patio when you rolled thru sonic, should have stopped.

Prob turned onto Central Crossing/Central College or whatever and was on the other side of the dam.

Your car looked sick yesterday. Didnt get a chance to come over and say hi...i left kinda suddenly

I was asking if you showed up, but everyone told me you left before I got there.. didn't realize that was you on the bike.

thanks thoughhttp://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/embeer.gif

from the first page..

Yeah the first time I saw the thread those pics weren't up yet. And then once we got there I tried to check the thread on my blackberry and saw the pic of the map. On the little screen it looked like I was in the right place lol.