I saw a new camaro oh my gad!!

NOPR

I was at the gym here in rochester hills, MI and when I came out there was a new camaro parked like 5 cars away from me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/thelittlesthobo/downsized_0312091905.jpg

That shit looked nice in person! The interior looked really nice, too. some sort of two tone tan and black thing going on. It was an RS (does that mean V6? I dont know...) and an automatic. It was cool. Too bad its like 3800 pounds :(.

I was at the gym here in rochester hills, MI and when I came out there was a new camaro parked like 5 cars away from me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/thelittlesthobo/downsized_0312091905.jpg

That shit looked nice in person! The interior looked really nice, too. some sort of two tone tan and black thing going on. It was an RS (does that mean V6? I dont know...) and an automatic. It was cool. Too bad its like 3800 pounds :(.

I am not a fan of the ass at all. I also dont like the lines

I like it but I think it will look much better in person.

Also, just for the haters - the V6 is 300+ HP and, if perf est are to be believed, will give a new Mustang GT all it wants in a race. It is the 3.6 out of the CTS and one of GMs most advanced motors.

Also, just for the haters - the V6 is 300+ HP and, if perf est are to be believed, will give a new Mustang GT all it wants in a race. It is the 3.6 out of the CTS and one of GMs most advanced motors.

Yep, I read that too. 300hp V6 aint a bad starting point for someone. :cool:

I'm not a fan of them at all, too big and bulky IMO.

Wow i can't believe you guys who jack off to LS1's on a daily basis all hate this car! I just thought it was cool since they aren't even available yet.

You have clearly missed all the bashing on here every time someone posts something about them. :cool:

I like the car and will looking to get one in a few years when all the quirks are worked out. I think in person, + drop, + tint, it will be really nice.

are they actually going to make the supercharged 550hp version?? that is the only one i would consider, and i would only consider it for a second or two--put a trailer hitch on it, and it would be a good tow vehicle for my faster vehicles. nice, heavy, and stable on the road to even tow a double-wide

Guest tbutera2112
It's like a guy who tells everyone at the office how hot his wife is, then when they see her in person she has a messed up thumb so she's ugly and worthless. It's a cool car with a good engine but doesn't live up to the protohype.

http://www.lastnightabloggerkilledmywife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nightmare-gremlin1.jpg

Oh no don't go and say this. Last time I made a thread about this vehicle and the v6 engine I got so much negative feedback. A 300hp V6 engine is worth considering.

• Upvote 1

ford is looking for low 13's, possibly 12's with good conditions on their '10 mustang GT with the 3.73 rear end option. chevy would be lucky if they're v8 camaro could match that. i'm not a fan of the new mustangs either, or the camaro, or any of this retro 4000+lb shit