My end of the yr call out thread

Sam1647545489

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no reason

Havent touched the motor at all besides turbo. Gonna put some head studs on it since it likes to life the heads alil under boost. That will be it for the engine. I am not goin to need 80000000000hp to go fast in this car. 550 rwhp will be plenty.

Havent touched the motor at all besides turbo. Gonna put some head studs on it since it likes to life the heads alil under boost. That will be it for the engine. I am not goin to need 80000000000hp to go fast in this car. 550 rwhp will be plenty.

where your at now with a auto will be mid 10s maybe a little more judging by mph and weight of car.:thumbup:

shit my shits slow and on jackstands right now

you will have a 10 with the auto. what rear end gear are you running?

Well I got 2 options. Since the auto is a 3 speed, I am thinking the 2.92 in it now will work. I have availability to a 3.73 but gonna test out the other one first. Rear end swaps in this car is cake so I am not worried about it.

Tell ya what Sam, after I beat you, I'll just give Hal $20 of my winnings, and everyone will be happy.

Lol, ok I'll shut up now.

Sam, I know a certain 351 Windsor that is being sold if you're interested.

Well I got 2 options. Since the auto is a 3 speed, I am thinking the 2.92 in it now will work. I have availability to a 3.73 but gonna test out the other one first. Rear end swaps in this car is cake so I am not worried about it.

auto and turbo keep low gears 3.27 at most since you rock it on the street

10sec93 is correct on the 3.27 gears it will love it all around on the street and track and if you need 8 matching pistons let me know got some taking up space free to a good home

10sec93 is correct on the 3.27 gears it will love it all around on the street and track and if you need 8 matching pistons let me know got some taking up space free to a good home

Yeah that is why I am goin to see how the 2.92 works first. If it doesnt seem to be enough, I will look around to see if they got something close to a 3.20 something.