"BC TOY" your a fucking moron

Cereal_Killer

Driving home from Dave's tonight some fucking drunk in a orange or red Avalanche, license BC TOY was so fucking wasted first he ran Sara and I off the road on the Brice rd to 70W ramp then he ran a silver neon out of its lane on 70W just before the 270 interchange then the got so close to the wall at the interchange that I couldn't see light between him and the wall, Sara thought it looked like he hit by his reaction it but I didn't see any sparks so I don't think there was contact. After that he continued his drunken rampage on down the road. Since you want to die so bad just put a fucking bullet in your head instead of trying to take someone else with you.

Oh and Dave the scanner works now, thanks.

If you are going to call someone a moron (or any other intellectual insult for that matter), you really should have proper spelling in doing so. Otherwise it just adds irony to the statement.... just saying.

BTW, did you call 1-800-GRAB-DUI or something? I think that would have been appropriate.

• Downvote 1

If you are going to call someone a moron (or any other intellectual insult for that matter), you really should have proper spelling in doing so. Otherwise it just adds irony to the statement.... just saying.

BTW, did you call 1-800-GRAB-DUI or something? I think that would have been appropriate.

+1 They don't mess around. I called once while out on 23 late at night.

Quite literally I was passed by 2 cruisers a few minutes later and they had him pulled right over.

Guest Removed
Had I been going the same way as him I would have called but I didn't figure it would do any good since I couldn't follow him to give a exact location.

umm the right thing to do at that point is to call and keep following.

Had I been going the same way as him I would have called but I didn't figure it would do any good since I couldn't follow him to give a exact location.

Your so terrified by this that you had to post it here. Talking about how he could have taken a life. And you did nothing about it. Just let him drive.

Your so terrified by this that you had to post it here. Talking about how he could have taken a life. And you did nothing about it. Just let him drive.

+1 This is one of those times when you go out of your way to make sure the police get the motherfucker. You never know whats going to happen down the road, That asshole may make it home, Or may plow into a family. Good job on failing to do your civic dude bud.

Yea, because a general location with the color and model of the vehicle, along with the license plate "wouldn't do any good." I'm sure the local police will take any tip they can get if it means they can nab a drunk driver.