New here with a Prelude

rmc911sales

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what were you thinking speaking proper english in front of paul? You can't confuse him like that.

(for paul so i am not yelled at for speaking in front of him) this is what i said paul:

Yeh wat was you thankin talkin all properly in front of the paul?? you done went an confuesd him an shiat.......

hahaha asshole.

LOL! Every noob thread I've read today you've called them out on the 24th track rental.

That is all.

haha well thats cause theres like 10 people signed up so far so.... on that note jm calling out your porshe on april 24th bring it. haha

You technically posted pictures.

You technically gave us some info about yourself.

Yet I am not feeling the need to give you rep.

Thank god I don't technically have to. :D

Welcome.

PS: You have a dyno sheet you can post ?

And I'll give you +rep just because you are from Marietta

But I'm still taking the WRX down there to drag you around town.

The biggest problem with that place is how no matter what street I'm on, by the time I shift to second I'm already speeding.

hahaha asshole.

haha well thats cause theres like 10 people signed up so far so.... on that note jm calling out your porshe on april 24th bring it. haha

I applaud you for your efforts as I too am kinda shocked there's only 10 locked in so far.

Oh..and my wife can't get off work so I'll bring the grocery getter and we can race sedans. Mine weighs 4400lbs so it should be no problem for you :D

Andy

hahaha asshole.

Where do you sign up @. I looked in the "Meetings & Events" section and the "At the Track" section... I'm lost... :( And would like to pay $25.00 so I can A. Break my car or B. Break my car and loose to everyone.

Where do you sign up @. I looked in the "Meetings & Events" section and the "At the Track" section... I'm lost... :( And would like to pay $25.00 so I can A. Break my car or B. Break my car and loose to everyone.

It's in the senior members section. I don't think it's been opend up to everyone else yet. Pretty sad we've still only got 10 senior members signed up after several weeks of registration being open.

hahaha asshole.

It's in the senior members section. I don't think it's been opend up to everyone else yet. Pretty sad we've still only got 10 senior members signed up after several weeks of registration being open.

Oh, well the Home page said registration was open to everyone else on March 18th soooo.... I guess I'll wait. thanks!

Oh, well the Home page said registration was open to everyone else on March 18th soooo.... I guess I'll wait. thanks!

yea but certain things happen on the 18th that people havent been able to get around to it due to other things on there mind man...