New here with a Prelude

rmc911sales

Hey, name's Joe. I have a '99 Prelude SH with a fully built JDM H22A swap, running on AEM/EMS all forged internals, with a precision A/R .70hybrid turbo kit, boosting 12 psi, 410 hp. I'm moving in to building a '99 Civic Si with the help of SlowMotion.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/rmc911sales/SNC12057.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it really amazes me every time I see someone who actually puts on the body kit, graphics, and big stupid wing. Glad you like it, but it sure isn't my cup of tea. Do you take it to the track? Have any timeslips as apposed to just dyno numbers?

Welcome, and nice numbers ... but seriously lose the decals, and the wing. Aren't you FWD ?

+1

I know that car has some numbers to back it up but that body kit, graphics and that wing is just unacceptable fail.

stock body and color with those numbers = win.

Alright ... I'll put you in the green, strictly cause your car is probably faster than mine (well ... from a roll anyway). I do hope you don't give up on the Lude too soon, it would look nice if Vin Diesel hadn't thrown up all over it.

Your font makes you look slightly retarded

how dare you speek the font of the paul!! it isant retarted just mearly special an odd.... haha

Yeah, what were you thinking speaking proper english in front of paul? You can't confuse him like that.

(for paul so i am not yelled at for speaking in front of him) this is what i said paul:

Yeh wat was you thankin talkin all properly in front of the paul?? you done went an confuesd him an shiat.......

LOL! Every noob thread I've read today you've called them out on the 24th track rental.

That is all.

mad tyte jdm yoooooooo bring that rice rocket out to national trails on april 24th. mabey youll have enough power to rip that god aweful wing off.