New here with a Prelude

rmc911sales

yea but certain things happen on the 18th that people havent been able to get around to it due to other things on there mind man...

Yeah, I figured that much, no hurry. I just thought i missed it somewhere.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/rmc911sales/SNC12064.jpg

weak sauce

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/muffler-bearings.jpg

I bet life is hard when you live it a 1/4 mile at a time.

I was gonna say that you should remove all the butt nasty ricer shit but, I think leaving it on would be much more of a "sleeper" effect. If I saw that car driving around I would never even consider that it would make decent power and thus I would talk shit to the wrong guy.... blah blah blah... you get my point. Welcome and hope to see you at the track day.

"And for that 10 seconds or less, Im free."

Yea i get alot of guys that pull up next to me in there $50k high end sports cars that think there the S**t till a 10k Prelude walks all over them...

Guess they should have spent the other 40k on tissues to clean up the mess they made in there pants!

Yea i get alot of guys that pull up next to me in there $50k high end sports cars that think there the S**t till a 10k Prelude walks all over them...

Guess they should have spent the other 40k on tissues to clean up the mess they made in there pants!

What mess is in their pants?

Why dont' you clue everybody else in on how this works?

I've had many moments where "apparently we were racing", so I'm very curious as to how this works too. I don't drive with something to prove each day, so I'm just guessing at the psychoanalysis here: do you feel that everyone in a "high end sports car" is laughing at you and you must prove something to them?

:runningforpopcorn:

I've had many moments where "apparently we were racing", so I'm very curious as to how this works too. I don't drive with something to prove each day, so I'm just guessing at the psychoanalysis here: do you feel that everyone in a "high end sports car" is laughing at you and you must prove something to them?

I hear you there; according to the guy next to me who turned into Blockbuster last night, I lost to a Honda Fit. But my excuse was I two passengers.....my two kids :rolleyes:

I hear you there; according to the guy next to me who turned into Blockbuster last night, I lost to a Honda Fit. But my excuse was I two passengers.....my two kids :rolleyes:

You silly high end sports car owner - you have to be ready to race ALL THE TIME; sensibility be damned. :p

I can't tell you the number of fellows at work who have had the urge to recently go out and buy a riced out prelude. :confused:

Guess what, people in nice cars dont' care if they get beat by some riced out POS. At the end of the day, they are going to be content with their "40K sports cars" and you will still be in a honda prelude. :gtfo:

I can't tell you the number of fellows at work who have had the urge to recently go out and buy a riced out prelude. :confused:

Guess what, people in nice cars dont' care if they get beat by some riced out POS. At the end of the day, they are going to be content with their "40K sports cars" and you will still be in a honda prelude. :gtfo:

+1

Wait did you just say you were racing with kids in your car?