The Kenny Thread

Alex L.

I figured that we needed something like this.

This is the place to share your favorite stories or quotes of Kenny's. This is a thread to celebrate the life of one of CR's most beloved members. As man have said, he's probably up there right now calling us all fags and pussies right now. Please, post anything you can to celebrate Kenny.

One of my favorite Kenny stories is awd doughnuts untill he blew up his dsm in the kroger parking lot with me Rigsby and Scotty. Another good one was when the cark raced John Flarsky's turbo teg in 2001, never heard Kenny say chase is a race so many times in my life LOL. And of course shooting up a bunch of rides with an airsoft gun. One thing I will never forget was when we first got our bikes and Kenny , Joe, Josh , Carl and I all went for a night cruise on 668 in hocking.

My best memory of CR involves Kenny, back in the Radio Shack days and we would race out by the farm equipment area up by Dublin (can't remember roads there anymore lol I need to come back to Columbus). One night Kenny was out in his Cark and I had my IROC so we lined them up. We were neck and neck the whole race not either car was giving up an inch, then I made a fatal 2-N shift and could never recover. We never got a chance for a rematch like planned because a few weeks later my IROC was totalled on Sawmill by an F-150. That was the last CR race that car was in, and to me was one of the more epic races of early CR.

One of my favorite Kenny stories is awd doughnuts untill he blew up his dsm in the kroger parking lot with me Rigsby and Scotty. Another good one was when the cark raced John Flarsky's turbo teg in 2001, never heard Kenny say chase is a race so many times in my life LOL. And of course shooting up a bunch of rides with an airsoft gun. One thing I will never forget was when we first got our bikes and Kenny , Joe, Josh , Carl and I all went for a night cruise on 668 in hocking.

was this the red turbo Teg raced on Riverside when we used to meet at Radioshack?>

was this the red turbo Teg raced on Riverside when we used to meet at Radioshack?>

Oh yeah. That's the turbo Teg that launched in reverse at Trails and almost killed a crew guy. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

You know, I've thought long and hard what my favorite memory of Kenny is. I have to get back to you guys on that.

My best memory of CR involves Kenny, back in the Radio Shack days and we would race out by the farm equipment area up by Dublin (can't remember roads there anymore lol I need to come back to Columbus). One night Kenny was out in his Cark and I had my IROC so we lined them up. We were neck and neck the whole race not either car was giving up an inch, then I made a fatal 2-N shift and could never recover. We never got a chance for a rematch like planned because a few weeks later my IROC was totalled on Sawmill by an F-150. That was the last CR race that car was in, and to me was one of the more epic races of early CR.

that takes me back. Doubt you remember me but we always were up there and at that area with the farm equipment. I also remember a certain someone getting in one of the cement trucks outback that still had the keys in it. Those were the days......

Kenny introduced me to Turboslut in the Hilliard Davidson parking lot in early 02. End of story, due to skin crawling.

Haha i remember when she sat on his cark tailgate, so he said "if she doesn't get off I'm going to f*ck her in the ass and blast it in her face...because its the most degrading thing you can do to a woman"

Then a few minutes later "nah, hell no, I wouldn't even do that, shes too fugly"

Haha i remember when she sat on his cark tailgate, so he said "if she doesn't get off I'm going to f*ck her in the ass and blast it in her face...because its the most degrading thing you can do to a woman"

Then a few minutes later "nah, hell no, I wouldn't even do that, shes too fugly"

Haha I remember that. :)

I'm with Ben, it's really hard to come up with a favorite.

Kenny and I both gave Turboslut her name I think we may have even pmed about it to come up with something.....that kis was straight funny and I'll miss him...makes me wish I made it back to hang out with him and others now. :(

I remember being out on some road I think in plain city racing mr nos guy with Kenny talking smack....I raced him three times and on the third race blew my clutch apart in my car. The cops came and I just loaded my car onto a rollback before they showed up....haha good times for sure.

He let me ride his (and Jesse's) 50cc mini-bike. When I shifted to 2nd the front end came up and I panicked, grabbed a hand full of front brake instead of clutch. When the front end came down I immediately endo'd. Some how the bike came back down the right way and took off again. It literally dragged me 100 yards into the grass. Kenny came running up and I was just sitting there trying to figure out what had just happened. He said something like. "Dude that was some of the craziest shit I've even seen. I don't know how you didn't go over those handle bars. You just got your ass handed to you by a 50cc mini-bike." All while laughing his ass off. He helped me up and started looking over the bike. At the time I was embarassed as hell, but looking back it must have looked hilarious.

He let me ride his (and Jesse's) 50cc mini-bike. When I shifted to 2nd the front end came up and I panicked, grabbed a hand full of front brake instead of clutch. When the front end came down I immediately endo'd. Some how the bike came back down the right way and took off again. It literally dragged me 100 yards into the grass. Kenny came running up and I was just sitting there trying to figure out what had just happened. He said something like. "Dude that was some of the craziest shit I've even seen. I don't know how you didn't go over those handle bars. You just got your ass handed to you by a 50cc mini-bike." All while laughing his ass off. He helped me up and started looking over the bike. At the time I was embarassed as hell, but looking back it must have looked hilarious.

Damn thats funny.

It was I was there. I almost ate it riding it around and you were laughing at me. so I said, here you try it hot shot. :)

Did that happen in the Speeds parking lot?