New guy.turbo hatch

Brokedick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna warn you now there is gonna be a IDIOT who welcomes you then shortly after asks u to race and sign up for our track day so he can walk you! But you may not be able to understand him due he's just stupid and cant spell!!!

hmm... am i predictable??

Haha where is Pauls goofy ass?

goofy please i look more odd then anything

As long as they trap 120-125. then it might be a decent race.. But Im used to it. the only difference is their cars are slow. but they still cant spell.

whats this guys screen name?

i am slowwwwww

We left him in Reynoldsburg.

assholes

while we were waiting at DQ paul was washing his car, that's why he was taking so long :rolleyes:

there was so much b ird shit on there i could barely drive

LoL what a fag. He should have called to let us know.

it was less then 20 minuites since i had left dick

o a srt4 . what stage is he 7 and 1/3 :confused: lol

hmm i dont have a stage kit...im too slow to be on par for a mopar stage 1 2 or 3 kit....i guess i fail... im sure you'll beat me at the track anyways, seeing as well its a neon an is not mad tyte jdm yoooo.

what i was just wondering

rob your old stfu

wanna get walked by an neon?.................i mean STi*

I think you should run heads up with the president and founder of Team Output. I saw his bad ride last night, right after Gearhead lit his wtf street racing card on fire in his face.

hmm... am i predictable??

goofy please i look more odd then anything

i am slowwwwww

assholes

there was so much b ird shit on there i could barely drive

it was less then 20 minuites since i had left dick

hmm i dont have a stage kit...im too slow to be on par for a mopar stage 1 2 or 3 kit....i guess i fail... im sure you'll beat me at the track anyways, seeing as well its a neon an is not mad tyte jdm yoooo.

rob your old stfu

Paul, how long did this take you? lol Do you read your post before you hit 'Submit Reply'?

:rolleyes:

yea you roll your eyes gramps haha

Paul, how long did this take you? lol Do you read your post before you hit 'Submit Reply'?

dam even your making fun of me... that hurts haha

Hmmm...you sound like a secret agent from "Team Output"...
yes your right im the founder an president of ricers united an team output . you dont want none of us we bring jdk to a new level of which you fbodys cant handle. bring it any race you want but you cant have turbos, superchargers, pro chargers. n20 race gas, methonol ect ....

Welcome. Respectable numbers out of those cars.

As long as they trap 120-125. then it might be a decent race.. But Im used to it. the only difference is their cars are slow. but they still cant spell.

LOL... what? No offense man, but the cocky attitude in here is like bringing a bunch of dudes and no girls to a friend of a friend's party. And making a joke about spelling when your grammar fails... that's just rich. :cool:

Welcome. Respectable numbers out of those cars.

LOL... what? No offense man, but the cocky attitude in here is like bringing a bunch of dudes and no girls to a friend of a friend's party. And making a joke about spelling when your grammar fails... that's just rich. :cool:

I was referring to most people in Dayton.

yea you roll your eyes gramps haha

yes your right im the founder an president of ricers united an team output . you dont want none of us we bring jdk to a new level of which you fbodys cant handle. bring it any race you want but you cant have turbos, superchargers, pro chargers. n20 race gas, methonol ect ....

Paul I uhh...wasn't talking to you hahaha. But good one none the less.

Speaking of reading Paul, Have you looked at your sig lately?