New guy.turbo hatch

Brokedick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waddup seth, lol. When do i get to race your hatch??? You make more power and have about 2k lb less than mine...we need to get one done ;)

we'll do it soon enough budddddy.. You should gimme a call. We need to chill.

I really do appreciate all the warm welcomes. I don't get that much often. thanks.

CR FTW!

And a side note. I know a few guys from columbus . I know a guy named shanten I think drives a red volkswagen golf pretty fast car. And I also know of A taller blonde haired guy drove a red fd with a ls1. Ive hung with them a few times. Pretty rad dudes.

NINJA EDIT!!!!! I believe the guy is ls-oned on here

Edited by Brokedick

First off, let me start by saying welcome and nice work on the cars, I agree if you put some work into it and it makes power you get my respect. Idon't think I'll ever own “The Fastest” car so why talk like I do.?

we'll do it soon enough budddddy.. You should gimme a call. We need to chill.

I really do appreciate all the warm welcomes. I don't get that much often. thanks.

CR FTW!

And a side note. I know a few guys from columbus . I know a guy named shanten I think drives a red volkswagen golf pretty fast car. And I also know of A taller blonde haired guy drove a red fd with a ls1. Ive hung with them a few times. Pretty rad dudes.

NINJA EDIT!!!!! I believe the guy is ls-oned on here

But Secondly (and no offence) Holey Fuck!!! :eek: how and the hell did you manage to get 3 pages deep without anyone flaming you!? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a new guy, especially one with a Honda (again no offence) make it 3 pages without someone commenting on “rice” or “weeeeeeee”. Then on page 3 you say CR is a friendly place! Then I see 2 other newbie’s welcome you and no one flames them….WOW...GO CR!

Then I see 2 other newbie’s welcome you and no one flames them….WOW...GO CR!

I didn't catch the noobs welcoming noobs or the flames would've been in full effect. Though I find myself checking the "good noob" threads a lot less.

First off, let me start by saying welcome and nice work on the cars, I agree if you put some work into it and it makes power you get my respect. Idon't think I'll ever own “The Fastest” car so why talk like I do.

But Secondly (and no offence) Holey Fuck!!! :eek: how and the hell did you manage to get 3 pages deep without anyone flaming you!? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a new guy, especially one with a Honda (again no offence) make it 3 pages without someone commenting on “rice” or “weeeeeeee”. Then on page 3 you say CR is a friendly place! Then I see 2 other newbie’s welcome you and no one flames them….WOW...GO CR!

Hondas are for gehs and another thing, yer a geh!

(is that mean enough?) (.....coming from a "newb") :bangbang:

Shits lame, newbs dont welcome newbs!!! and oh shit vtak! There that was a little more normal.

But seriously, those are some pretty nice little honduh's you got there. You should sign up for the track day and come run that thing. Maybe even make a trip out here to c-bus and go to the meets on the weekends. See ya around.

Hondas are for gehs and another thing, yer a geh!

(is that mean enough?) (.....coming from a "newb") :bangbang:

Shits lame, newbs dont welcome newbs!!! and oh shit vtak! There that was a little more normal.

But seriously, those are some pretty nice little honduh's you got there. You should sign up for the track day and come run that thing. Maybe even make a trip out here to c-bus and go to the meets on the weekends. See ya around.

It's not the same... You guys don't reall mean it, you're just saying that... :(

It's not the same... You guys don't reall mean it, you're just saying that... :(

Thats true. I cant really talk to much shit to the guy when his car would smoke the shit out of mine. And I think Im simply not OG enough to pull it off. :(

Welcome

As long as they trap 120-125. then it might be a decent race..

I got $20 that says I could trap under 120 and it wouldn't be a decent race ;)

Welcome to CR. You must race me for $20 to fully initiate yourself here :D

:lol: I miss these posts.