Atv Riders

jeffro

I rode a Raptor 660... I dont have it anymore though... It's hard to find people to ride these days...

thats why i sold me 99 banshee with an alba 420 dtroker when i moved here in 02

then sold my 06 banshee last year due to the same reason. gettin people to ride more then 2 timesa year is dam impossible in ohio.

any public or places that i could go? wouldnt mind riding with some of you

All public places. Wayne National requires you to have Ohio sticker from BMV and park pass. Comes from Pony, Honda NW and a couple other places. Perry is more fun to me. Much more mud!!! More stuff to do. We already have the first ride of the year scheduled. There's a thread about it on here somewhere.

All public places. Wayne National requires you to have Ohio sticker from BMV and park pass. Comes from Pony, Honda NW and a couple other places. Perry is more fun to me. Much more mud!!! More stuff to do. We already have the first ride of the year scheduled. There's a thread about it on here somewhere.

Get the Park Pass...I think they care about that a lot more than the BMV sticker. I've rode there with just the Park Pass.

Get the Park Pass...I think they care about that a lot more than the BMV sticker. I've rode there with just the Park Pass.

I have heard that, but some of the Warden's are cocks and give ya a nasty ticket. They were sitting at the entrance of the trails one day and ran all their VINs to see if stolen. I did a quick 1 2 # to get around him cause when I bought my bike I never got the title name changed. A buddy who's bike was not in his name damn near wasn't able to ride. They held him up for 20 mins. I guess it's a big market for stolen bikes and quads down there.