Saw a nice R33 Maxima today

SHIEF

I'm assuming it was Kyle's wannabe Maxima (btw where has he been?) leaving Speedway on 310 this afternoon, with a blue Civic behind it. I was down at Sunoco and could hear that thing roll out from there, sounded like it could have a chance of being fast :). Dunno who was driving but they need to work on their dRfTing skills because 'you were doing it wrong'. Anyway, car looked great and sounded just as good.

Guest tbutera2112

i saw a nice r32 skyline at the duke station at 310 and 70 that same day...if the speedway youre talkin about is right there, the one i saw was at the duke on the other side of the freeway, not the one across the street with mcd's in it...nice car

didnt see the maxima though

i saw a nice r32 skyline at the duke station at 310 and 70 that same day...if the speedway youre talkin about is right there, the one i saw was at the duke on the other side of the freeway, not the one across the street with mcd's in it...nice car

didnt see the maxima though

You sure it was a R32? Pretty sure it was a R33, but yeah that was the car. Maxima is what it was called back in the day on here.

Didn't know Kyle was in DC for good (or that he took skyline with him). Well, looks like there is another R33 in Columbus

You sure it was a R32? Pretty sure it was a R33, but yeah that was the car. Maxima is what it was called back in the day on here.

Didn't know Kyle was in DC for good (or that he took skyline with him). Well, looks like there is another R33 in Columbus

Its an R33 but not GTR. Some kid bought it from Denny Dotson, to drift........

Guest tbutera2112

i guess i coulda looked at it wrong...it was maroon for sure, but why would the same car hit 2 different gas stations sitting right next to each other?

i guess i coulda looked at it wrong...it was maroon for sure, but why would the same car hit 2 different gas stations sitting right next to each other?

1st one was out of nitro?

Damn, this has turned into a sad sad thread. It's a fake gtr, drift, denny dotson, some punk kid, and drift. Oh well.

I see some black skyline looking car (could be a maxima with a bodykit?) on campus all the time but I can never get close enough to get a good look. Its left hand drive though, so I dunno, anyone seen it?

I see some black skyline looking car (could be a maxima with a bodykit?) on campus all the time but I can never get close enough to get a good look. Its left hand drive though, so I dunno, anyone seen it?

something similar to this?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/2001sentrase/IMG_7092.jpg

hahaha that kid! We were at hooters one night all fbodied out lol and he rolled up tryna be cool talkin it was fast then someone asked to run it then he gave a "i dont have a lincense thing"!! oh well! He had a fake gtr badge on it goofy ass

LOL He said he had too many points and didn't want to lose his license. :rolleyes: Same night me and Steve got blinded by the damn cop's spotlight and told to get away from the fence. :asshole: