My house got robbed HELP

cNeutron

As the title states so sucks to be me. The people who stole from me took a labtop, plasma, ipod, 360, 360 games, prada sunglasses, book bag, and guitar. There were some other things but not as important. They got away with something that means the world to me. My dad had a Rado watch that was given to me after he passed. That looked like this http://www.carosta.com/wristwatches/rado-watch-diastar-integral-r20383152.jpg . I could careless about all the other stuff but this watch. Im going to be calling all the pawn shops tomorrow in hopes of finding it. I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas on trying to locate it. Any help would be great.

Holy shit man that sucks. Check the pawn shops, but also try the jewelry stores that buy things as well. i had a few things taken and thats where i found them, and they don't have to report the police like pawn shops do. Best of luck.

+1, this sucks.

Shit, man. That fuckin sucks. Good luck. Any ideas or leads, yet, on who may've broke in? You know, in many cases like this, it's someone who knows you and a good detective would probably figure this out the first time he saw your house after the burglary.

As the title states so sucks to be me. The people who stole from me took a labtop, plasma, ipod, 360, 360 games, prada sunglasses, book bag, and guitar. There were some other things but not as important. They got away with something that means the world to me. My dad had a Rado watch that was given to me after he passed. That looked like this http://www.carosta.com/wristwatches/rado-watch-diastar-integral-r20383152.jpg . I could careless about all the other stuff but this watch. Im going to be calling all the pawn shops tomorrow in hopes of finding it. I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas on trying to locate it. Any help would be great.

Most likely someone who knew you or has been in your house. I used to sell security systems and this is almost always the case.

Most likely someone who knew you or has been in your house. I used to sell security systems and this is almost always the case.

Really? I've never thought about shooting anyone that's come over to my home invited, but there is a first time for everything.

Good luck finding the watch.