Ohio RX7 and Rotary/Mazda meet

mugen

hmmm....may have to make an appearance there after dyno day at Brians.

perhaps I'll find that nice black 09 with the new style factory 19's that tried to keep up with me on 670 just recently as I headed to the airport. fun run, but hopefully he doesn't have any hard feelings :D I'm sure someday they'll make a Speed version. he pulled a 110mph + flyby afterwards :( WTF....on 670 that's a no, no due to po, po.

Ouch. That's below the belt. Now why would you bring up a fallen work of art?

No!!! I didn't mean nothing by that it was a great car sad how it went down. I just didn't know Mike was jocking lol I haven't talked to him i so long.

I hope to see a good turnout at the meet. Could someone start a list of who is definitely who is going???

I'm in as long as my father-in-law doesn't pull something goofy with tee times....so

1) Smokey - I will be there early to mark my spot with leaking oil

also, when you say the entrance to the park is "before" the brewery, do you mean as if I was coming west down Schrock?

I'm in as long as my father-in-law doesn't pull something goofy with tee times....so

1) Smokey - I will be there early to mark my spot with leaking oil

also, when you say the entrance to the park is "before" the brewery, do you mean as if I was coming west down Schrock?

Lettuce say you are heading west on Schrock, from Cleveland Ave. It will be the first gate on your right after you cross the death bridge.

Thanks for the clarification Patrick.

I found out my planned tee time is 2:30 so I'm going to go up right around 11am, and I believe that Erik is going to be coming as well. Hope to see others up there.

Mugen, you might want to send a PM to some of the rotary members here to don't get on as much (Carl, VincentRx7).

I have Carl and Bobby taken care of. They are both slammed with work and kids stuff.

I will be gathering info on who is interested in a Meet in August in PA. If I don't find you, find me for more info.

Looking forward to this.

I have Carl and Bobby taken care of. They are both slammed with work and kids stuff.

I will be gathering info on who is interested in a Meet in August in PA. If I don't find you, find me for more info.

Looking forward to this.

The Carlisi BBQ? I've thought about going, but scheduling is tough for me that time of year. You thinking of heading out?