King of CR? Discuss

Mopar

I agree on the 4,6, an 8 seperatley. Otherwise it will be a a couple of cars that walk away with this. I am currently able to fit into the rules and should be capable of 8.90s or so.

Your car is on a stock block? I thought for sure it was a sportsman at least. If it is and you can prove so, bring that shit. Although, (you should be flattered) I was trying to keep cars like yours out.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your car is on a stock block? I thought for sure it was a sportsman at least. If it is and you can prove so, bring that shit. Although, (you should be flattered) I was trying to keep cars like yours out.

69 351w with a rabbits foot under the dash

Five pages of people debating shit that doesn't need debated.

Whoever said it's first across the finish line had it dead on. Two-steps, transbrakes, spray, slicks, stock blocks, blah blah fucking blah. It whoever's car gets to the end of the track first - end of simple little story.

It's like asking, "Who is the baddest shark in the ocean?" and then saying, "Well, you have to be under this size, and you have to swin in this kind of water, and you can only have this many fins," and so forth. No, the baddest shark in the ocean is the one that eats all the other sharks, the end. No handicapping, no excuses.

Five pages of people debating shit that doesn't need debated.

Whoever said it's first across the finish line had it dead on. Two-steps, transbrakes, spray, slicks, stock blocks, blah blah fucking blah. It whoever's car gets to the end of the track first - end of simple little story.

It's like asking, "Who is the baddest shark in the ocean?" and then saying, "Well, you have to be under this size, and you have to swin in this kind of water, and you can only have this many fins," and so forth. No, the baddest shark in the ocean is the one that eats all the other sharks, the end. No handicapping, no excuses.

I couldn't disagree more, cars are classified into different catagories all the time for the best/closest racing possible. It is obvious to most people here, who have the fastest cars on the site. This is for the cars that are fast, but not on the same level as the top cars. My op was deleted and you missed my reasoning behind the rules.

The whale shark is so big that no other sharks even bother him, as he is far too large to be prey, upwards of 60ft long. While he doesn't consume other sharks, he eats literal tons of plankton while trolling the ocean for miles and miles, near constantly feeding, and using his large open mouth like a net.

So even though the white sharks, and bull sharks may have the killer instincts, and well documented, and aggressive, feeding habits, its safe to say that the whale shark, is the king of sharks ... so badass that he doesn't even have to be a badass to get respect.

Pretty sure that sums up the 'baddest shark in the ocean' thread ... the mods can lock and close now.

I couldn't disagree more, cars are classified into different catagories all the time for the best/closest racing possible. It is obvious to most people here, who have the fastest cars on the site. This is for the cars that are fast, but not on the same level as the top cars. My op was deleted and you missed my reasoning behind the rules.

Okay, maybe then I'm missing something?

The whale shark is so big that no other sharks even bother him, as he is far too large to be prey, upwards of 60ft long. While he doesn't consume other sharks, he eats literal tons of plankton while trolling the ocean for miles and miles, near constantly feeding, and using his large open mouth like a net.

So even though the white sharks, and bull sharks may have the killer instincts, and well documented, and aggressive, feeding habits, its safe to say that the whale shark, is the king of sharks ... so badass that he doesn't even have to be a badass to get respect.

Pretty sure that sums up the 'baddest shark in the ocean' thread ... the mods can lock and close now.

One day I will need to know this, thanks for posting :cool:

FYI, I'm picturing you saying this with a really thick French accent.

If you want to get technical a stock Mustang is a four link, but I'll take my single ladder bar. Fuck it.

negative you have to make a few adj then it might be, but we ford owners still consider it stock susp setup. mustang susp>fbody susp

Okay, maybe then I'm missing something?

So with all the recent shit talking going on, I've wondered who is the bad mufucka on CR? Of course there are extremely fast cars here, but the out of the less "exotic" builds. With that said, there are quite a few cars between 500-700whp (or more) that deserve some sort of recognition. So I have thought of some rules to keep the "exotic" builds out of the question, to keep the playing field level so to speak.

^ This was my original post, indicating why I felt rules were necessary. Hate it or love it, there will be much more participation this way.

I think the dot tire rule should be taken out just put a size limit on the tires no way in hell am i going to go and buy et streets just to make some passes. I drive my shit on the road on slicks so they are my street tire

I think the dot tire rule should be taken out just put a size limit on the tires no way in hell am i going to go and buy et streets just to make some passes. I drive my shit on the road on slicks so they are my street tire

Dot tires is a must.

Slicks = you are in my class.

I mean who else can troll the ocean slow as fuck and be pocka dot covered with the mouth hanging open and no one can do anything about it? the whale shark is a beast.

• Upvote 1