King of CR? Discuss

Mopar

What about road racing? Limit this to drag is fucking retarded. A true "King of CR" would have to be a car that can do everything, and do it well.

^

true to this. AJ's z06 falls into this catagory b/c his shit is prolly fast at the track and is sick as shit in road racing. but then this will fall back into whether a modified suspension is allowed

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about road racing? Limit this to drag is fucking retarded. A true "King of CR" would have to be a car that can do everything, and do it well.

^

true to this. AJ's z06 falls into this catagory b/c his shit is prolly fast at the track and is sick as shit in road racing. but then this will fall back into whether a modified suspension is allowed

Would you feel better if this was the 1/4 mile king of CR? Set up your own stuff if you want to make turns and whatnot.

I say we do it this way. Then at the end, the king out of all 3 of these classes run eachother for the undisputed king!

DO IT

There is nothing in the rules preventing them from competing in the first place. I just wanna keep things simple for now, to see if this is gonna even work or not. Hell it may not even pass administration lol.

Rule edit for the 234th time.

Sorry bout the controllers brian, but its the only way to limit the amount of power from the adder. If you show up with a spray car thats got a 1000 pill in it, you are gonna blow the dot tires off clean off the car. Same thing with boost, if you jump right up to 50psi you will blow the tires off also. Trying to keep things in reach for the "normally" built racers.

my boost controller has the ability to scramble boost (progressive) but it isn't hooked up is that ok?

A lot of this is going to be based on your word, but I have a feeling the class will be self-regulated. So I hope no one would try to cheat, not like its for money lol.

Rules:

Stock block, swaps okay as long as the block is non race/aftermarket.

DOT Tires

Single power adder

Mufflers

No methanol/water injection or cooling charge for the motor or intercooler. I.E.-You spray nitrous through the intercooler

No progressive boost, nitrous, launch contollers. 2 step/transbrake ok.

Stock style suspension that is factory with the make of your car/truck. Solid rear swaps for IRS ok, bolt on traction devices ok, Coil overs ok

Stock frame rails. Notching for tire clearance ok.

Timing system will be turned off

Heads up of a flagger, first to the finish line

Jump you lose

More info tba....

i win not a thing about a bike couldnt enter j/k

this should be the race rules

-All races are HEADS UP

-Random Ladder

-Lane Choice set by coin toss

-1/4 Mile

-There will be no test passes(Straight off the trailer to the line)

-There will be no clocks, lights or trees on.

-All races will be flagged

-2 Cars move and it's a race

-Jumping game is allowed

-Crossing lanes anywhere when in front of your opponent will result in a DQ

-If you advance to the next round but hurt your car, you have until next round to fix it or your opponent will get a bi-run and you will be DQ'd